Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you happy with your..

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM
  • 100 Replies
Are you happy with your boobs size? Do you wish they were bigger or smaller?
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:05 PM

no i  hate my boobs but I always have even before children. I have always thought my boobs were too small but I wont get any work done because my husband hates any kind of plastic surgry /body work. So  since he likes it then Im okay.

bchic24
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I'm content with my size though I sure din't mind when they were bigger lol

Nighttiger
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I'm not a fan. I wish they were a little bigger and more even. However, they bf my ds just fine, and DH likes them as they are and hates plastic surgery, so they are what they are. I LOVED my size C bf boobs though!

chelsielove2
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM
When I was younger I wanted a boob job but as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate what I have (they're C's, I don't know what I could have possibly wanted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Most days I am content with the size.

Lizzys_mommy13
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Honestly, people think I am nuts because I am not happy with mine. I liked when I had almost none. I don't like the things. When I got pregnant with dd I went from an A to a D. Almost a DD. I finally got back down to a B again, and I am pregnant again. I'm already up a size to C. I hope I don't get much bigger, but I know its going to happen anyways. lol 

MrsImperfect
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM
I had the perkiest right size boobs....then I had a baby and every one I have they get huge then deflate. They are nice looking now but I need to stiffen them up a bit. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coffeegirl2
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

lol with a bra they are perfect without ya they are still big but after two kids they don't sit right anymore haha I would get a lift but probably keep them as close to the same size

JessicaN27
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I don't know. I've been trying to decide whether or not to reduce them for years

lauriebash
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM

If they were any bigger, they would be dragging on the floor! I got saggy old boobs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN