Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do i do?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 16 Replies
My husband is breaking walls. I dont know if its with his fists or head. Im in the bathroom and i have headphones on so i dont hear him but i feel the vibrations on the walls...
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxMocahFrappxx
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM
:0° ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM

WHY ?

Myruhbel
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM
I don't know...😔 i've been staying away from him all day. To keep from any arguing. It started off this morning w/ some craigslist posts. It wasn't anything to me. I was just trying to help him find a cheap terrarium for our 9 yr old's early birthday present which is a baby bearded dragon. He asked me how much someone was selling a tank for and i responded with i dunno? So i forwarded the text msgs from the seller and forwarded the phone # to him so he can call or text the seller and ask. He got pissed off. He started tellin me off about how i'm not helping to call. (I don't know much about what is needed to raise a lizard...so i gave the # to him instead.) He then told me, I need to quit acting like my sister and my sister in law. My sister? I dunno what he means. But my sister in law is unfriendly and ignores my sister and I but i don't know why. She's intimidating and samoan. So i chose to stay away from him and stay in our room. I am still upset w/ him because he's getting mad at me for just trying to help find a tank for my son's pet and for him saying its my fault he has to search for a tank for the "stupid lizard". My son is the best son to me, he helps me with everything and when my blood sugars are low my son is running to get something to raise it. Not like our 12 yr old or 8 yr old. So when he asked for a bearded dragon, i followed through with it.y husband was also obviously upset because he wanted another pet snake for father's day but I don't see why we need another one. He already has a 7 month old ball python! I didnt want to buy him anymore because he needs to concentrate on saving for our daughter thats due to be born in august. Now i'm stuck hiding under a blanket in a spare room, crying my arse off quietly. I didn't want to talk to him yet. I was not ready. He got upset and started hitting walls when i wouldnt try his food he cooked right now. I had to use the restroom (bladder cant hold much now that baby is bigger.) i just brushed past him and rushed to use the restroom. •sighs• i'm not ready to talk yet. I dont want to jus blow up on him. I want to have a talk about what needs to be done but if he forces me to forgive him right away things wont be fixed. =*[

jugglingMirabel

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM

You call the cops and an ambulance.

Myruhbel
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:29 AM
We talked. All the damage i saw downstairs made me nearly lose my cool. He kicked a hole in a closet door, banged a hole into the wall w/ the door, he broke a lampshade since I found the shade on the ground, and there was a broken piece of the lampshade on ground. I told him he had better explain himself and fix what's broken. I threatened to call police as well. Smh. I told him I don't want to be with him if he's going to be this way. Destructive behavior is unacceptable. :/ He went to walmart to buy stuff to repair the walls & door.
mal546
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Sorry. Has he ever been violent before?

This does not seem like a good environment for the children. Please tell him that you are concerned about his outbursts and you want him to talk to someone about anger management. Go with him if he feels that he cannot go alone. He could not communicate with you properly so he took this road instead. But it is unacceptable for a pregnant woman to be hiding under her blanket because of a crazy husband. Good luck.

3xangel
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Wtf? Get him into counseling ASAP! That would be a deal breaker for me. There is NO reason for him to have a childish violent tantrum. Individual counseling for him & marriage counseling together! Where were the kids while all of this was going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Get him to anger management NOW. He needs help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SookieRose
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Oh WOW. He needs professional help and he needs to get on meds FAST! And girl, if he doesnt get the help he needs you should leave him a flying! You or your kids shouldnt have to stand by and be around his unstable ways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Myruhbel
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Quoting mal546:

Sorry. Has he ever been violent before?

This does not seem like a good environment for the children. Please tell him that you are concerned about his outbursts and you want him to talk to someone about anger management. Go with him if he feels that he cannot go alone. He could not communicate with you properly so he took this road instead. But it is unacceptable for a pregnant woman to be hiding under her blanket because of a crazy husband. Good luck.

He has been violent before, yes. He went to jail for domestic violence back over 10 yrs ago. I called police on him. He went through counseling and went through marriage counseling as well. Everything got better and yesterday He just lost it. My memory fails me now so it probably makes it easier for him to do something because I won't remember. :( the only reason i will remember is by looking at the wall and seeing it broken, i'll know he did it but i won't remember why. •sigh• I will talk with him more today and tell him about counseling more. He might bring up something about it being pointless for me if i can't recall anything. :( but thank you mal546.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)