Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Hay ladies need your opinion, me and my df have been together for 6 years it will be 7 in August. We were supposed to get married this year but have fell into money issues and had to spend our savings. So now we are thinking bout going to the justice of the peace....my dream has always to have a real wedding. And I guess I'm worried what it will mean if I wait longer. What you ladies think to wed at the court house or wait?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM
Replies (41-44):
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Well I'd wait.... so you really get what u want
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Well my gparents and parents as well as brother are all married once, and still married. my assband is married twice, his ex, 3x, his mon, 4x, his dad 3x. If or when our marriage dont work out, I dont really plan to get married again, once is enough.i wont complicate my life, my kids life too.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

And that right there is what's wrong with the sanctity of marriage.

Quoting findingserenity:

Lol.. Marriage is not a once in a lifetime.. Otherwise divorce wouldnt exist.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I would wait and save up for your wedding. You only get married ONCE (marriage is for life and after 7 years I'm figuring you're ready to be together forever) and if you really want that wedding of your dreams you'll regret it if you dont have it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mihmama
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM

you could get married now and then have the huge wedding you want on one of your anniversaries so you can renew your vows.

56Marmywife1997
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM

We got married at th courthouse 15 yrs ago due to lack of money and are now planning a vow renewal so I can finally get my actual wedding as I dreamed of.

If you want to get married now then the courthouse way is good and then you can just plan big wedding when you have the money too later on down the road. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN