Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I need dating advice!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:54 AM
  • 3 Replies
I've been kind of talking with this guy and some days I feel like it will go somewhere and other days it doesnt... So I'll start from the beginning of this whole "relationship" I met him at work, I am an Stna (nurse aide) he is an Lpn there is one year age difference between us, when I met him he had a girlfriend of 5 months, two months after I start working there they break up, we then decide to start hanging out and texting each other daily, we even ended up having sex more then once, now we aren't suppose to have relationships outside of work with our nurses so we keep it on the dl, and when we had sex it wasn't just sex, it was more and meant more to what I thought both of us, we cuddled, he would kiss me on the forehead he was gentle and very concerned I wasn't pleased which I was more then pleased and happy that I thought we were going to te next level. Later on like a week later things got weird at work and we got questioned by fellow aides that I work with, and he's backed off a lot and told me he just got out of serious relationship he doesn't know what he wants so now I'm confused because I really like him and get amazing vibes beig around him. It's just easy being with him, but with him being so ify I don't know if we were just having sex or if it meant something, we haven't had any contact since the last time I stayed at his house which was two weeks ago, he still flirts with me at work and he will text me every once in a while but I dont answer simply bc I don't understand him and I don't want toget the wrong expression from him and be a weird with him... I just dont know if I should leave it behind or if I should try to pursue a relationship with him.
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GCM
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:21 AM
2 moms liked this

You're not going to find out how he feels about things unless you have a heart to heart talk with him.  It might be hard to do, but it sounds like you have strong feelings for him, so I'd recommend it.  He's possibly only being "wierd" because it was noticed at work so he's trying to tone things down.  Not answering his texts back would also make him unsure of your feelings for him.  I'd suggest having the heart to heart before making any permanent decisions. 

AshleyGaddis
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:28 AM
Totally agree! OP- you're not going to find out whats on his mind by asking us :)

Quoting GCM:

You're not going to find out how he feels about things unless you have a heart to heart talk with him.  It might be hard to do, but it sounds like you have strong feelings for him, so I'd recommend it.  He's possibly only being "wierd" because it was noticed at work so he's trying to tone things down.  Not answering his texts back would also make him unsure of your feelings for him.  I'd suggest having the heart to heart before making any permanent decisions. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:38 AM
Sorry, but from what I read it seems like he just wanted some pussy.nothing would keep him away if he really wanted to have an actual relationship with you. I suggest you stop having sex with guys you're not in a relationship with (unless you're content with having a booty partner & you know that from day 1). Just because a man will keep you company, have sex with you, kiss you, etc *DOES NOT* mean he wants to be with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN