Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you tell your so/husband everything?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you tell your so/hubby everything? Or are there things you rather tell a close friend or relative?
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Replies (81-90):
countrymomma81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Yep. He knows the good, the bad and the ugly. Everyone knows if you don't want him to know something, don't tell me. He tells me everything too. I know all about the marriage problems his co workers are having.....lol. 

He knows me better than I know myself. It's a bit scary at times. 

SourRoses
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM

yes, he is one of the only people who i can wholeheartedly truest with every inch of me.

camdenp10
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Same for us. We are working on it.

Quoting llheet8586:

I did not, but I am trying to be better with that.... He isn't good with telling me "everything" either

mom23heathens
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I rarely talk to him so i guess i don't tell him anything. If i tried to tell him something he'd just talk over me or change the subject anyway so i don't bother.

maidjillian
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Hell no! 

#1 He never listens to me anyway.  Seriously, I tell him things like "we're going to my mom's on Saturday" and even if he says "okay, sounds good"  he will swear up and down that I never told him of our plans. 

#2 He is so not interested in anything remotely gossip-y.  His mantra is "you already knew that and I don't care."

I tell my BFF everything.

heavenlybliss19
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:35 AM

my husband is my best friend.  if I couldn't tell him everything, i'd lose it!  we share every little thing with each other these days.

melb628
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I am the same way

Quoting xxMocahFrappxx:

Theres noone I tell Everything to but out of 100%, my best friend aka my husband knows 85%. Gotta keep some things to myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsalaboosi3
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Yeah we tell each other everything. He tells me his friends gossip and things going on at work. He knows I don't blab anything. What we talk about stays in our home. Were open with everything.
cherylam
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM

nope, I hide nothing.  Way easier that way.

Gina1109
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM
For the most part yes.. ny husband is my best friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN