Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do You.....?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM
  • 23 Replies

If you are a SAHM, do you get dressed up or at least put some effort into your appearence before your hubby comes home? like do you change your clothes to something a little more attrative? do you do your make up? do your hair?

why or why not?

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrazyLife1996
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:04 AM
It depends on how I am feeling. We don't spend a lot of time away from each other to begin with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM
When I was a stay at home mom, I tried to look okay most days but I didn't take it too far!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Sometimes. Not always. Why? Because we've been together half my life & he's seen me in all sorts of states of dress. I don't think messed up hair and/or PJ's would suddenly make him want to leave me. ;D I like to look nice sometimes, but I know he can handle it if I don't. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandiNthomas
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Nope I get dressed and put make up on if we are going out to dinner etc. But taking a shower is just about all I can get in otherwise. He doesn't care anyways...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MayDay93
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM

i should..but i dont...sometimes tho, i just get sick of looking like crap and ill make an effort to appear alive.

krbooth
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I straiten my hair but that's cuz it's really short. But I don't worry about makeup unless I work that evening or have errands to run. Hubby doesn't mind. He says he likes me best "all natural" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsies041
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I take a shower and put my cute house clothes on, brush my hair and teeth, and maybe a light perfume.
Nothing too fancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaHuney
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I do all those things.  I make myself look nice in the AM, but I schedule in 45 mins. right before he gets home in the evening to do my hair, makeup, and get changed into something pretty!  I do it because I'm sure DH wants his wife to look nice!  LOL, so why wouldnt I?

ballerina.2006
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:19 AM
I make sure I'm not in pjs... nory we meet at the gym so Im scrubbed out and sweaty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I'm no longer a SAHM, but have been throughout the 3yrs we've had children.

and it honestly depended. while I was pregnant last year, I didn't always do that stuff. but I was always showered and at least dressed -- even if it was just comfortably.
but as a general rule I liked to do those things.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)