Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Alone with DH's friends?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:44 PM
  • 44 Replies

DH has friends so tight he calls them brothers.  Most of them he has no problem leaving me alone with (in a room or even the house).  But he's got this one friend...

This guy is a serial matrimonialist.  He's been married 4 times to 3 different women.  The entire time he's married he fools around on the side.  I've heard he's got the 4th wife already lined up.  DH says he'd never leave this guy alone in a house with me.  He trusts me, he just doesn't trust this friend not to try any funny business.  He doesn't really hang out with this guy and in the 11 years I've been with DH I've only met him a handful of times, so it's not a huge issue.

Does your DH have a problem with you being alone with any of his friends? Because he's doesn't trust you or because he doesn't trust his friend?

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Neither of us has any problem with the other being left alone with any of our friends; both because we trust each other & our friends.

JadsW
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Neither, if my husband couldn't trust him, I don't know if they would be friends anymore. 

NevaehRoberts
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Nope..none of his friends would do that. Plus his best friend is my cousin...eww.

rowansmum
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM
His cousin tried that, they no longer speak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:20 PM
No he trusts his friends and I trust mine.so hubby being left alone with my friends is no big deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM
I only know of one friend that he hangs out with and he lives with us, so yes he doesTrust him lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I actually hung out with his bestie the other day. He was helping me stain the deck and paint trim. Dh was around but was busy with other projects.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN