12 Things a Wife Should Never Say to Her Husband - What are other things a woman should never say to her man?
There are some things a man should never, ever say to his wife. Well ladies, that goes both ways. Woman have certainly been known to stick a foot in their mouths too.
Here are the 12 questions, comments, and complaints no man wants to hear from the woman he loves:
- "My ex always appreciated when I ..." No guy wants to be compared to some jerk you broke up with a long time ago. If he was so great, why aren't you still with him?
- "Does this make me look fat?" Do you really want an honest answer if that answer is yes? I didn't think so. Save both of you the anguish.
- "Are you using your Rogaine?" If he's losing his hair, he doesn't need your so-called helpful reminder. Trust me, that receding hairline bothers him way more than it bothers you.
- "Hold my purse." I have yet to meet a man who is comfortable with this demand. The only thing worse is having to hold it outside a dressing room while you try on a million pairs of jeans.
- "Is it in yet?" Well, if you are talking about a DVD, this one is fine. If it's during sex, just figure out the answer on your own.
- "Do you think that girl is hot?" By now, every guy should know this is a trap. If you think she's hot, chances are he does. Nothing good can come from him telling you that.
- "I don't care what team is playing. We need to talk about ..." Guys dream all day about coming home and watching the game. Let them have those two hours.
- "I hate your mother!" Trust me, he knows. He can feel the tension every time you two are in the room together.
- "I don't really need sex." Come on! You need sex, but maybe not the way you've been having it. Find a sensitive way of telling him what to do differently.
- "You can't fix that?!" Not every guy has an inner handyman. Don't beat him up for that, just have a plumber's number handy.
- "Why don't you ever buy me stuff like her husband does?" That neighbor may have nice, new bling but you have no idea what her man is like behind closed doors.
- "Are you gonna eat that?" You know how much you hate jibes about your weight? Well, so does he.
What are other things a woman should never say to her man?