Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do if?

Posted by   + Show Post

Almost every day you found that your husband was opening emials from Match.com, view singles in your area... and anyother email regarding singles?  I asked him why, he says  he doesn't.... SO they just open themselves>??? I think not...whats your though?

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Replies (31-36):
2lilmamas
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:59 AM
Quoting sbreece:

I don't know..I do know I have never had an account on Match.com but I get emails from them all the time. I usually just send them to SPAM and be done with it.

Just because he is getting the emails doesn't mean he has an account. Your best bet, go on the site and do a search for his name. Or ask him. Why do you feel like you can't talk to him?

indianarose729
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM

This is one post I hate to have an opinion on but I do. I've been there. My husband had signed up for 2 dating accounts......e-mails on the computer don't open themselves, nore do accounts create themselves. I drew the line right then and there....it's either me or any other women....your choice....chose wisely because there won't be a second choice. If he choses you (which no doubt he probably will) then he should have no want to even look at another woman like that. Oh and an fyi...it's in the warnings when signing up to a site like match.com or e-harmony that if you are married and it is found out they will delete your account and can procicute because it's considered adultry and is that is still against the law.

MILFInProgress
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:46 AM
I had the same thing with my Dh. He said he deleted his account but was still getting emails. He told me about the emails. I was in his email one day to check the insurance and saw he opened one of the "so and so was checking you out". It pissed me off so i logged onto the account (he uses the same password for everything) and i deleted the account for him. Those sites make it very difficult, so i don't know that he knew it was still active. To this day he does not know i did that so i am positive he wasn't using it, and he doesn't get the emails anymore.

Quoting BraeSisk11:

I had a similar situation, his account was associated through his email, I ended up logging into this account he had "social dating account", it was an older account and what he liked, what he was looking for etc.. it also shows his last activity and it was so far in the past.. that I was still upset he still had it running and was looking at the suggested singles in the area, that sent through emails. I confronted him. Gave him the chance to explain, I already knew the truth. Said he didn't know how to deactivate the account, in most cases on those sites they make it difficult for you to delete the account via cell phone. But, it got deleted, he blocked all future messages from the site and it was settled.

Talk to him, chances are he isnt looking to hook up, just something his email is getting filtered with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsTessie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I would definitely ask him what's up with that. He may be just reading and not looking for anything but I still would inquire about it.

i.heart.myboys
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Sounds to me like he is looking to hook up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I'd be mad and I'd check the site and see if he is registered
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)