Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Has anyone seen this show called "7 days of Sex" I have seen previews for it for awhile now. But I never thought it was worth watching. Well it is on and I just so happened to switch to it and it caught my eye. Its really kinda neat. I think what I LOVE about it is that the people seem real. They are parents, warn out at the end of the day, who are trying to still find time for eachother.

The one tonight shows them at like 1 in the morning trying to go to bed while their kids are keeping them up, knocking on the door, etc. This is totally my Hubby and I. And its hard to find that time to really concentrate on our relationship. Thankfully we do make time for eachother occasionally but its just really neat to see a real struggle. Normally shows having to do with sex are nasty and unrealistic. This is very real. I am totally impressed.

So have you seen the show? What did you think??

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (11-15):
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Hadn't heard of it before this post, but I'm watching an episode OnDemand now. It's interesting and funny. I don't know if DH and I could do 7 days straight but it does seem like everything else in our relationship flows smoother after we've dtd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyona_malone
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:42 AM

It's funny that you posted that because I didn't have the desire to watch it either but nothing else was on so now I'm stuck watching it and it is rather interesting. You're right they are so. real. I can relate to being tired but my children woould not dare be in my bed ever let alone 1am....

Quoting NoraDun:

Has anyone seen this show called "7 days of Sex" I have seen previews for it for awhile now. But I never thought it was worth watching. Well it is on and I just so happened to switch to it and it caught my eye. Its really kinda neat. I think what I LOVE about it is that the people seem real. They are parents, warn out at the end of the day, who are trying to still find time for eachother.

The one tonight shows them at like 1 in the morning trying to go to bed while their kids are keeping them up, knocking on the door, etc. This is totally my Hubby and I. And its hard to find that time to really concentrate on our relationship. Thankfully we do make time for eachother occasionally but its just really neat to see a real struggle. Normally shows having to do with sex are nasty and unrealistic. This is very real. I am totally impressed.

So have you seen the show? What did you think??

Xstitchinmom
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:06 AM
I watch the show every week and would love to try seven straight days of sex with hubby lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM

No we haven't watched it. Perhaps it's something we will have to put on the dvr.

SHRTNSWEETMOMMY
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I watched like 10 minutes of it last week before my kids came in from playing so I turned it.It seems like a good show with real people.I will have to watch it when I get a chance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN