Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do u get ur husband to get u things

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM
  • 68 Replies
Ladieees I need help. Right now df has all of the money I left my stupid debit card home..and ugh I need an energy drink we drove all night last night stoped in a hotel at 230am stayed till 10am drove the rest of the way to pa and have been in frickin lowes and im just dead =[ I've been trying to ask and im sick of asking I want a frickin drink or ima pass out on a stupid cart =[ he's even getting frustrated with my lag =[ waaaah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I just grab it at check out and put it with everything else. Or DH goes and gets one for me if he knows I don't have one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMS803
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him so. My DH would go out of his way to make sure I had a drink. It's important to stay hydrated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Just tell him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM
He is tuned into much need so it is not a problem, sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsssb
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband gets me whatever I want or need. I guess ask him for a few dollars and go buy it yourself. Thats just crazy to me but to each their own. I never have any money. He has it all, always has been that way but its no biggy to me cause I say oh I want and he just gets it. Good luck.

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:18 PM

just tell him what you need and tell him it would hep wake you up. I am sure he is not gonna get mad at you for needing something to help wake you up.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:19 PM
4 moms liked this
I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but if your.communication is this bad now your marriage.doesn't have a chance before it starts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I've never experienced this either.  If I want something and don't have money or my debit card, I ask him and he gets it for me.  I would be very upset if my husband refused to get me something to drink.

ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM
I ask him for it.
spitfire06
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:58 PM
I asked again he gave but did it with attitude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)