Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how do u get ur husband to get u things

Posted by   + Show Post
Ladieees I need help. Right now df has all of the money I left my stupid debit card home..and ugh I need an energy drink we drove all night last night stoped in a hotel at 230am stayed till 10am drove the rest of the way to pa and have been in frickin lowes and im just dead =[ I've been trying to ask and im sick of asking I want a frickin drink or ima pass out on a stupid cart =[ he's even getting frustrated with my lag =[ waaaah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Replies (61-68):
Dontchawishuknu
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I flat out ask him to get me a drink because I left my debit card at home.  He'll either say yes and go do it, he'll give me his card or money to go get it myself, or he'll tell me no because he doesn't have it, etc....

If you ask, it's a 50/50 shot, but if you don't, it's guaranteed you won't get it.

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

My hubby buys me whatever I ask after 24 years I have him trained to respect me...

Sue1605
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I like your "trained to respect me"!!

Quoting tinysmom160:

My hubby buys me whatever I ask after 24 years I have him trained to respect me...

MariannLewis
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM
. I don't ask I just put what I want to drink with what ever hubby is getting or he asks me if I want anything.
Supermommyof423
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 6:33 PM
I don't have to ask continually for something. Either I can or I can't. There is hardly ever that I don't get what I want. If my Hubby wants something and I know we can afford it I get it. He is my king and I'm his queen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I hope you got your drink.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Put in the cart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN