Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my marriage is failing, HELP!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:25 PM
  • 38 Replies

What would you do if your husband came in and hit one of your children's toys/ knocked it over then starts cussing left and right over getting yogurt on himself? What if you said something about it and he comes in jumping at you? What would you do? I've always believed marriage is forever no matter what but he tells me to leave all the time then says he just said it out of anger...The only emotion he knows how to express other than happiness is anger so even when his feeling are hurt he comes off hateful. He says he wants me gone before he gets back... should i leave or wait for this to blow over.... I love him very much and don't know what to do...Please any advice is welcome...

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moonshadoe
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM

BUMP!

moonshadoe
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:30 PM

BUMP!

xxMocahFrappxx
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:32 PM
5 moms liked this
He needs anger management, no seriously. If something so little sparks a reaction like that, he needs professional help with controlling himself. I wish you luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moonshadoe
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously been there done that... Thanks for the advice though :)

Kaydence2010
by Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM
I'm in a situation like this actually right now. But different reasons. I'm actually getting ready to pack my stuff and some of my dds so I can leave tonight. My heart is broken but it's for the best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moonshadoe
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I'm sorry to hear that... I know it is tough I'm not sure I can do it though I've loved him since i was 15 and am now 25 that's a lot of yrs chasing a relationship with someone just to throw it all away, ya know what i mean?

Quoting Kaydence2010:

I'm in a situation like this actually right now. But different reasons. I'm actually getting ready to pack my stuff and some of my dds so I can leave tonight. My heart is broken but it's for the best.

Kaydence2010
by Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I'm with ya. I've lived my dh since I was 14 and I'm 24 now. I just can't do it anymore and I know he will be pissed.

Quoting moonshadoe:

I'm sorry to hear that... I know it is tough I'm not sure I can do it though I've loved him since i was 15 and am now 25 that's a lot of yrs chasing a relationship with someone just to throw it all away, ya know what i mean?

Quoting Kaydence2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moonshadoe
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

xxMocahFrappxx
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
What is "bump"? (sorry, I'm fairly new ):0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lorelei10
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM
3 moms liked this

This. Hopefully it wont lead to abuse but it already sounds a little like it. he needs help and if he doesnt get it it could hurt his family. You dont want your children to learn behavior like that....

Quoting xxMocahFrappxx:

He needs anger management, no seriously. If something so little sparks a reaction like that, he needs professional help with controlling himself. I wish you luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)