Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I hate couples! They are super corny *barfs*

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

You know y cuz I miss it, I'am so hating right now lol. I've only been single for 8 months and even tho I miss being with someone, I've never been one of those chicks to jump from man to man. So I'm just kickin it solo for awhile. It just gets boring at times.

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:26 AM
3 moms liked this

There are plenty of benefits to being single, but I do understand your desire to share your life with someone! The right guy will come along eventually, I would say just try to focus on yourself and kids right now - I find that love finds you when you're not looking for it!

-mrs.mamma-
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM

agree! when you're searching for love, it doesn't seem right. it's definitely true that love finds you!

good for you for flying solo for awhile! there's definitely benefits!

Quoting MomToovey:

There are plenty of benefits to being single, but I do understand your desire to share your life with someone! The right guy will come along eventually, I would say just try to focus on yourself and kids right now - I find that love finds you when you're not looking for it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

Dontchawishuknu
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I feel you....Did it for about 5 years before meeting DH.  I dated here and there, but I spent a lot of time either by myself or as the proverbial third wheel.  It's SO dull.

slj1989412
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I won't say I feel lonely becuase my life is to busy to feel lonely, plus I have my son and a loving family and close friends, but I want what my first love didnt give me. I want a bestfriend and lover all ijn one but who knows it will probably be ye4ars before I meet him :(

slj1989412
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Good point, also I'm choosing to be single to work on me so that the same issues b4 wont messy up something that can be better, I need to mature more, I meen I'm 22, I need to have fun and see whats out there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN