Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Position of the Week 6/25 - 7/1

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey ladies!

I'm starting a new trend that I like to call "Retro Week" I don't know if many will remember this, but when I first started doing the PotW posts, I didn't have models to demostrate the positions. So now that I do have the models, I'm going back and redoing some of my old position posts. The last Monday of each month will be a Retro Week to retry some positions that may have been unclear in the past without pictures!

So without further adieu, our retro position of the week is: Amazon - kneeling.

Easier to perform than its close cousin Amazon, this adaptation provides the receiver on top with some extra leverage and support because they’re on their knees, rather than in a squat. Thus, this position facilitates added positional control as well as endurance. Don't be fooled though, the receiver still gets a workout!

The laying partner simply draws their knees open and back towards themselves. The other lover then kneels on either side of the giver’s buttocks and uses the back of the receiver’s thighs to adjust position accordingly. Finally, either partner carefully bends the phallus back for the receiver to climb on to. Lovers can enjoy a unique angle of penetration and have a great view of one another from this vantage point.

Kneeling Amazon instils a sense of power and virility for the receiver, not to mention deep penetration and possible G-spot stimulation!

Now the best part about this week's picture is that darn ol' Ken can't spread his legs. So Princess Jasmine stepped up in the "male" role to help Cheerleader Barbie demonstrate, while Ken watches on admiringly:

What do you think? Will you be giving this one a shot this week?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Toddlers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (31-33):
Mom2Amanda
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Thinking this will be impossible for me.  Too fat for this one.  My husband doesn't like me on top at all.  Says it hurts him to much. 

MommyJDTJ
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I was kind of wondering the same thing...

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

So how do you put his penis inside??? And how do you move?? Sorry. Is that TMI?? Sorry.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

rowansmum
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:07 PM
I love it! Poor prudy ken can only watch this time lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN