Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My Marriage is Becoming Very Frustrating VENT

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

=

and I'm the only one who thinks we need therapy. Apparently my husband and I failed to realize prior to marriage that we have varying needs of privacy. First it was his phone he didn't want me in and after a few arguments about that I let it go. Then it was his laptop, I'm over it. Now its his drawer, come on! Is he serious, he never had an issue until yesterday and still has yet to tell me why. I've been putting up his clothes in that drawer, digging things out for him, etc. But now you don't want me in there without your permission?

Honestly if this were the end of the situation I wouldn't be close to tears right now. He wants privacy with things he brings into the house, doesn't want me to ask ANYTHING about it. He doesn't want me to ask about his work schedule and won't-* just tell me unless I have a good reason like because I have to go somewhere etc. Its not ever okay for me to ask a question just because.

Ughh....

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myrandabrown13
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM

he sounds like he is hiding something imo and i would confront him...how long have you been together?

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:14 PM

together 2 years 2mts, married- 16mts

Quoting myrandabrown13:

he sounds like he is hiding something imo and i would confront him...how long have you been together?

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:15 PM
It does sound like he's hiding something the way he's acting. :( sorry he is acting like that to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myrandabrown13
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM

and he just started acting this way?

Beenhereforever
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:21 PM
He is hiding alot. If I were u I'd get sneaky. I'm sure he Is not doing something good for your marriage. Detective wives club. Go to it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM

uh thats not normal.

Mama2ETA
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:23 PM

If this is just yesterday, i'd say you NEED to find out what he's hiding. Has he ever cheated before? 

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM

The phone thing started a few months after we got married so did not wanting to talk about his schedule. The laptop thing happened a couple weeks ago. And the question thing has been going on since late last year. So it didn't just start but there is always some new stipulation to his privacy.

Quoting myrandabrown13:

and he just started acting this way?

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Says he's not hiding anything, says he's not cheating. No he has not.

Quoting Mama2ETA:

If this is just yesterday, i'd say you NEED to find out what he's hiding. Has he ever cheated before? 

Mama2ETA
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM

you don't hide that much from your spouse if you're not hiding anything. He is hiding something. Even if it's "innocent" (which is unlikely if he feels the need to hide it), he is hiding something. Good luck. I could never be with someone that was that disconnected from our marriage, that's horrible. I'm sorry.

Quoting newwifenmom:

Says he's not hiding anything, says he's not cheating. No he has not.

Quoting Mama2ETA:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN