Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Sooo mad and gotta vent!!

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 2 Replies
My SIL moved in over a month ago, cuz she jus moved to Ark and had no where to go. Well her and DH are close, which is fine, but she is breakin up our happy family and it dont seem to bug him! At 1st she was great helped when ever she could and even let us go on date night. But now all she does is bitch! Im a SAHM i clean take care of both my DD all day plus go to the store, ect. She & DH works, and now she is treatin me like a damn doormat! Thinks since i dont bring ne money in the house im a waste of time for the DH. She dont have kids and has even told me she hates them, and she is mean to my children (3 & 16 months)! Me and her have had fights about this, she gets in their face when they are upset, pushes them down when they are walkin to "toughen them up", and is jus plain mean! And no matter what i do or say the DH says im over reacting and should stop tryin to pick a fight! I dont even know wat to do ne more, i love my hubby, but this is no way of life, and im sick of this shit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:57 PM

i dunno what to tell you since you and your dh disagree. how does he not care she is hurting his children?

MamaBuck09
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM
i have no clue! He used to be so good with them and wouldnt let ne thing happen to them! And now its like he dont give a shit because she is doin it

Quoting notjstasocermom:

i dunno what to tell you since you and your dh disagree. how does he not care she is hurting his children?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)