Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I just  gotten married!!! Wish us Well!!! In search of all positive advice to keep a healthy, long-lasting marriage. I know it will be some trying times. I am  up for the challenge.in love

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
billiejo79
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Congrats! Communication

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations and Good Luck. To me marriage is compromise, trust, spending time together. not going to bed mad at each other, being their when the other needs you I have been married for twenty nine years. Compromise and trust are very important. Also listening to each other That is also very important Do little things for each other If you do all these things I think you will make it

haysyd
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMandy25
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Congrtulations and yes always communicate and be there for him through think and thine. Love him through the good the bad and the ugly. That will make it that much more speical. Don't be scared to express your self.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peke3024
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this

You must of been one unhappy Bride Doesnt mean it's gonna be the same for some else...Just cause your marriage didnt last doesn't  mean you need to put down there marriage... You need to grow the F**k Up....

And To the newlyweds... Congrats I think Communication is the key word every marriage has it's ups and downs but can pull thru... 

Quoting Metteba:

You just 'gotten' married???  Well, good luck with that.  I bet you be divorced in 2-3 years and 2 kids later!! LOL. 

foxysugarlove
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:22 PM

wow. Sounds like you're projecting onto OP... :(

OP, congrats on your marriage!!

Quoting Metteba:

You just 'gotten' married???  Well, good luck with that.  I bet you be divorced in 2-3 years and 2 kids later!! LOL. 

AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Congrats!!!
sew4fun
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:03 PM

First Congrats ! My advice is to always treat him as you want to be treated and keep up strong communication.

sew4fun
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Seriously ? WOW

Quoting Metteba:

sew4fun
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I have been married 12 years ( together for 14) along with  my previous advice I would like to add that there will more than likely be challenges along the way ( we all face them) just keep your head up and do not give up. Marriage to me is something we can always make better, as I feel there is no such thing as a marriage that is too good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN