Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What if your husband lost his ? *Edit*

Posted by   + Show Post

I've seen a couple of posts on here from others about men who are lacking in the "size" department.  So, here's my question...because it's actually happened.  What would you do if your husbands' member went MIA after you had been married?  A good friend of mine, her Uncle was in Vietnam.  While there a bomb had gone off behind him.  He survived and recovered from most of his injuries, but his penis had been completely blown off.  My friend asked her Aunt once why she stayed with him if they couldn't have kids or have sex.  Her Aunt told her that she loved him too much to leave him for that, and then wispered in her ear "That's what fingers are for."

So, in all honesty, if your husband or SO lost their penis in some horrible accident, would you want to leave or do you think you'd stay? 

*Edit* They had not been married before he left, but were engaged.  Her Aunt still married him knowing what she'd be giving up.  Would knowing before you married had made any difference for you?

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Replies (91-98):
i01proof1214
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM

id stay. get a strap on

MrsCota82
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Quoting nicole2884:

i would stay i didnt marry my dh because he was good in bed, i married him because im madly in love with him an we are like two peas in a pod lol

Kmansfield
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM
I would have still married my husband and it wouldn't matter to me if it hapoend now. They have toys to help you win sex.
JessicaN27
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I'm really glad I don't have to worry about things like that, but of course, I would stay with the person I loved no matter what

MandyBear0341
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

I would still have married him or still stay married to him.

Momie09
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I would stay. That man is my happiness..

loridori4
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Hell I'd stay, and be relieved! I'm too damned tired or achey to want it very often anyways!

Wow it's getting late. I'm usually in bed by 10 p.m. My RLS is driving me mad tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoneyGet Paid to Blog.
You Know How to Type!
Monetize Your Blog the Right Way
Learn&Earn Here

doradaexplora
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I would stay theres more to love than just his penis he does so much for me and his kids and i love him too much to go anywhere!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)