Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is the most craziset thing you have heard from any law Enforcement agency?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  • 23 Replies

This going to blow your mind I say this because Last year my S/O had a problem with some of My Family Members and The Minneapolis Police Told me how to get away with murder not go to jail. They know my SO is allergic to sea food. The Police told me to feed him some sea food and say it was a accedent. crazy thing is thats in his medical records, I was blown away when they told me this and also had to make sure i was hearing them rite and my sister was with me when they told me this. I am still stund that they would say that to me.

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sew4fun
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Humm that is odd.. I have not really heard anything odd from the police in the manner you are speaking of. I was a police dispatcher for 10 years and I did hear a TON of crazy things then. Before that I was a 911 call taker and heard even more crazy things.

pipers_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:04 PM
3 moms liked this

I was once told that if someone was trying to break in to PULL them into my house so I could kill them, otherwise it's not considered self defense cuz they aren't inside.

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My SO is a firefighter...I hear it all!  And if you hear firefighter talk about people who've stupid stuff, you would be shocked.  I know it is a coping mechnicism so they dont concentrate on what they are really facing, but it is a little odd when a lay person hears them talking about how many times someone bounced after jumping out of a window!

slransde
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay MN!

I live about 15 minutes from Minneapolis.

krissii
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

That even though my husband threw me into a wall it wasn't abuse because he didn't break my bones

CameronsMommy23
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! That's crazy. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMandy25
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Quoting pipers_mom:

I was once told that if someone was trying to break in to PULL them into my house so I could kill them, otherwise it's not considered self defense cuz they aren't inside.

Yeah I herad that same thing and it's very true.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Uhm wow!

saltyalley1227
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! I work in law enforcement and my brother is a firefighter so I know EXACTLY what you mean here!

Quoting IAMmomtotrips:

My SO is a firefighter...I hear it all!  And if you hear firefighter talk about people who've stupid stuff, you would be shocked.  I know it is a coping mechnicism so they dont concentrate on what they are really facing, but it is a little odd when a lay person hears them talking about how many times someone bounced after jumping out of a window!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloesmommy777
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM

What?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)