Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

bumpy road

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM
  • 11 Replies
So i feel we've hit a bump in the rd in our marriage I even sometimes feel he maybe cheating not in real life but on the internet. My dh works all the time 6pm-530am n its a HR drive up n HR drive bk n then he sleeps till maybe a HR or two b4 he leaves. Our sex life is hardly there anymore. I don't know y I feel he'd b cheating on the internet but I just can't shake the feeling that maybe I'm not good enough anymore. Any of u ladies been there?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM
No, i havent. have you tried asking him about it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM
You need to talk to him. Even write him a letter telling him how you feel. Tell him what you miss about your relationship.

It seems more like you are just disconnected from each other. I think you just need to reconnect and things will be fine.

We all fall into a daily routine and forget the most important person in our life our spouse. Communication is what keeps that spark burning brightly.

I wouldn't say anything about the thought of cheating at this point. Try just talking he probably doesn't even realize how you are feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackoceanveiw
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM
No I haven't.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackoceanveiw
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM
OK thanks

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

You need to talk to him. Even write him a letter telling him how you feel. Tell him what you miss about your relationship.

It seems more like you are just disconnected from each other. I think you just need to reconnect and things will be fine.

We all fall into a daily routine and forget the most important person in our life our spouse. Communication is what keeps that spark burning brightly.

I wouldn't say anything about the thought of cheating at this point. Try just talking he probably doesn't even realize how you are feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM
I'd definitely have a talk with him asap. Tell him your concerns and see what he says.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackoceanveiw
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM
OK thanks

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

I'd definitely have a talk with him asap. Tell him your concerns and see what he says.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Then do so :). Men arent mind readers nd unless you speak up and tell him he wont know that you have a problem with what he is doing.

Quoting blackoceanveiw:

No I haven't.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackoceanveiw
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:51 PM
I talked to him

Quoting shadow_lark:

Then do so :). Men arent mind readers nd unless you speak up and tell him he wont know that you have a problem with what he is doing.

Quoting blackoceanveiw:

No I haven't.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM
How'd that go?

Quoting blackoceanveiw:

I talked to him

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting blackoceanveiw:

No I haven't.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM
I'm sorry. I think you should try talking to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)