Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What will you do with your wedding rings?

Posted by   + Show Post

Will your kids inherit them? If you're divorced will you sell them or throw them away? Will you be buried with them? I just wonder what happens to wedding rings when people are done with them?

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Replies (21-27):
manamott
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:07 PM
I want to be buried with mine just because they're not worth any money. They're just cheap ones. The only value they hold is sentimental.

Quoting Ashiopeia:

I don't understand being buried with it. Not judging, just seems like a waste. Ill sell mine from my ex, or at least the gold part, maybe set the diamond into something else. When df and I get married the rings we have will go to our son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

I will be buried with mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by Sarah on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Buried with me.
I couldn't choose between my daughters and the rings don't have much monetary value. No son to pass to either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GinasMommy412
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM
DD will get my set.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM

it all depends on the situation.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM
I think I will be buried in it, but if something happens with dh, I will give it to my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaularson91
by Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM

well my dh says that in the future he will buy me a bigger diamond ao when that happens i'll save my first one for when my son gets married (only on the stipulation that if they were to break up he gets it back) but i'd still do that even if dh and i were to divorce i want to be cremated so being buried with it is not an option id like it to go to my kids if and when i pass and he or any future children i have are not married yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN