Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

give me a break!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 41 Replies

so i left my almost 15yr old son home alone so i could come into work for an hour...and my husband is pissed. he was fine in his room playing video games....the point to this is i am expected to always follow the rules my husband sets for me and the kids.....i just told him he cant always have it his way, and he said it will as long as im with him...and if i dont like it leave.....jerk!! now he just sent me a text and i quote " why dont you leave and do us all a favor, i dont need your shit, im sure you can find someone to live off of until they get sick of you".....nice huh??? all because i told him i can make my own decisions

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabyangy
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

What an A Hole...

Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Wow that is aweful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Wow he needs to get off his high horse.
CameronsMommy23
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:04 PM
The legal age to be home alone is usually 13!! So tell him to calm down. You two need to discuss it and make a decision on him being left alone in the future.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tbhmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

The legal age to be home alone is usually 13!! So tell him to calm down. You two need to discuss it and make a decision on him being left alone in the future.

the problem is, he is the only one that ever has a say in anything...he thinks because he says it then thats the way it is.....i dont ever have a say, and when i do open my mouth to say anything, he says hes not looking for my opinion.....

LuvMyBrennaBean
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Honey... you need to leave. That's some control issues, and you shouldn't have to live like that. 

opal10161973
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I would start making a whole bunch of decisions that didn't involve his input.  If he doesn't want to be married to you, HE needs to leave! 

JC2223
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM

And you put up with this man why???

smurfbitebug
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM
That is controlling and just all around sucky.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this

That to me, is NOT a real marriage!!! In a real marriage, neither one of you tries to 'control' the other person. If my DH got mad at me for leaving one of our older kids home alone--I would laugh at him!! Granted--they are 18, 17, and 15!!! THANKFULLY, my DH treats me as an equal and also with respect. Your husband needs to either grow the hell up, or you need to leave him!! He will not change his ways unless he "WANTS" to change his ways!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)