Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

HI :) Im Olivia, Im not really sure if Im right for this group considering I dont have a husband nor will I ever. Ever! lol. I do however have a wonderfully beautiful girlfriend who I plan on marrying soon,and I love her dearly. Hense the reason for joining the group lol. I would however like to get to know you guys! Im always down for making new friends and talking. and to any of you who dont like my sexual preference I would be more then happy to get to know you and hopefully let you see that I to have a nose, ears, two legs, and everything else just like you, and maybe we can be friends! im generally a nice person but am very outspoken. especially when I comes to my Daughter Daisy-Mai. She is THE best thing that has EVER happened to me and ohmygoshh! I love her so much. Shes two and a half right now and is amazingly precious. anyway! enough about me! who are you ladies??

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:40 PM
We never actually planned on so many 5 were brought to us. They needed love and stability and we have more than enough.

We actually ever planned on 2 of our own but once we got there we just wanted more.

We still have more bedrooms before any of the kids would have to share a room. Plus all of our kids friends are always here so I have on average 25+ extras everyday.

Quoting youngmomma1101:

wow lots of kids! i bet its nice to have such a big family. I bet christmas is fantastic!! nice to meet you. :)

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Hi I'm CrazyLife. I have been with my husband 18yrs in August. We have 9 children and number 10 is due in January.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Welcome to the group!!  :)

mommy2be77
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM
6 months:) when was she born

Quoting youngmomma1101:

hi megan! :) our daughters ar ethe same age! how long have you been married?? and thank you :) I wont...judge you either..lol.

Quoting mommy2be77:

Hey I'm Megan I'm 21 I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 4 month old daughter and I'm married yo my wonderful hubby. Totally not going to judge you on ur preference. More power to you!! You can't help who you lOve:)) welcome

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Alanna and I have 2 children DD 8 years old and DS 2 years old :)

I hope you enjoy the group!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmomma1101
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:29 PM

wow that sounds really fun. there needs to be more people like you in the world. you must have a big house!!

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

We never actually planned on so many 5 were brought to us. They needed love and stability and we have more than enough.

We actually ever planned on 2 of our own but once we got there we just wanted more.

We still have more bedrooms before any of the kids would have to share a room. Plus all of our kids friends are always here so I have on average 25+ extras everyday.

Quoting youngmomma1101:

wow lots of kids! i bet its nice to have such a big family. I bet christmas is fantastic!! nice to meet you. :)

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Hi I'm CrazyLife. I have been with my husband 18yrs in August. We have 9 children and number 10 is due in January.

youngmomma1101
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM

wow congrats on gatting married! daisy was born on october 7th, 2009.

Quoting mommy2be77:

6 months:) when was she born

Quoting youngmomma1101:

hi megan! :) our daughters ar ethe same age! how long have you been married?? and thank you :) I wont...judge you either..lol.

Quoting mommy2be77:

Hey I'm Megan I'm 21 I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 4 month old daughter and I'm married yo my wonderful hubby. Totally not going to judge you on ur preference. More power to you!! You can't help who you lOve:)) welcome

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I think you have as much right to be here as everyone else! WELCOME

fireworks welcome 

My name is Yvonnne.

I'm 44.

I'm beyond happily married to my soulmate/bff love of my life husband Todd

We are new empty nesters and our 5 kids (2 boys 17 and 25 and 3 girls 18 1/2 20 and 23 are all grown and on their own).

We are also mommy and daddy to our beyond loved and beyond spoiled oriental shorthair cat cherish bliss and cockatiel bird medley

nice to meet you.

Blinksssss YVONNE

youngmomma1101
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:44 PM

aww i bet you miss them. do they live close at least? pets are always good! i want a kitty so bad but my gf is allergic :/ we have a dog though and i bet I could talk her into a bird! i had a cockatiel when i was younger names charlie and he was was sweet! that would be fun to have another one.

Quoting earthangel1967:

fireworks welcome 

My name is Yvonnne.

I'm 44.

We are new empty nesters and our 5 kids (2 boys 17 and 25 and 3 girls 18 1/2 20 and 23 are all grown and on their own).

We are also mommy and daddy to our beyond loved and beyond spoiled oriental shorthair cat cherish bliss and cockatiel bird medley

nice to meet you.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Quoting youngmomma1101:

aww i bet you miss them. do they live close at least? pets are always good! i want a kitty so bad but my gf is allergic :/ we have a dog though and i bet I could talk her into a bird! i had a cockatiel when i was younger names charlie and he was was sweet! that would be fun to have another one.

Quoting earthangel1967:

fireworks welcome 

My name is Yvonnne.

I'm 44.

nice to meet you.

We are very very close knit with our kids and see them as much as we can especially 4 of them bc 2 of the oldest girls live about 1 hour or so away and the 2 boys live 1/2 hour away but our youngest daughter and her boyfriend live across the country 14-15 hours away so we only get to see them twice a year : ( But we also keep in close touch on the phone and online and by texts. so that helps.

Blinksssss YVONNE

youngmomma1101
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

at least you get to talk to her often. and thats cool that the others are so close by!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting youngmomma1101:

Quoting earthangel1967:

fireworks welcome 

My name is Yvonnne.

I'm 44.

nice to meet you.

We are very very close knit with our kids and see them as much as we can especially 4 of them bc 2 of the oldest girls live about 1 hour or so away and the 2 boys live 1/2 hour away but our youngest daughter and her boyfriend live across the country 14-15 hours away so we only get to see them twice a year : ( But we also keep in close touch on the phone and online and by texts. so that helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)