Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
So Idk how I really feel...@ first I was angry then I was just upset but now I'm more disapointed then anything....

*** so here's what happened...I can't drive cause I have no license. So I talk to dh about goin to take the kidos to see the fireworks tonight and I know it was kinda short notice but we are doing NOTHING! Dh says no he don't want to...so I take the kids outside so they can have some sort of fun ask dh if he wants to come out with us...nope! He's in the house upstairs ALL DAY I just don't understand y he wouldn't want the kids to have some sort of fun during the summer...for the most part we don't do anything or go anywhere....I hate it n havetalked to him with no results! I'm not sure how to feel anymore but I don't feel as strongly about dh as I used to...I've thought sour leaving multiple times but never end up doing anything....Idk I guess I'm just venting thanks for reading!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (21-21):
blueeyedscorpio
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:44 PM

nope my family is 4+ hours away and the only family he has is his mom n sister and his sister was going to he dads house to grill and his mom has medical problems which makes it VERY hard for her to get out of the house and she cant be in the heat with her medical condition and the meds she takes so its just me n the kids most of the time...kinda sucks but what can u do right?

Quoting Rizzlesmama:

Do you have any family or friends you can spend the holiday with? Maybe someone can pick you and the kids up to get out for a while?

toddler boy*~*Blue*eyed*scorpio~*~toddler boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN