Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I feel lonely......

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM
  • 4 Replies

So my DH is in Virginia right now restoring the power. And I Miss him already !!! see the weird thing is he actually works out if town  monday thru thursday anyway ! so I am use to it. And he has gone to texas for hurricane Gustav and Ike. See I am use to it ! But for some reason this trip has left me feeling lonely and missing him like crazy. I have 4 kiddos runing around the house so being by myself isn't the issue....  

If you ever  been in a similar situation how on earth did you make yourself feel better ? I need ideas or advice. This crying crap has got to stop !!!!   HELP ME PLASE !!!!! 

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Thewife06
by Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Hmmm...Are you pregnant?  I hear that really jacks with you & makes you cry a lot.  ;)

My husband goes to training for work here & there.  Sometimes I'm okay, others I completely fall apart.  No rhyme or reason, that's just the way it is. 

L1558
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Sorry you are feeling blue.

Tell him thanks for us (I'm in Virginia and had lost my power and water-- we have a well)!!

sew4fun
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I have never been in the exact situation. My husband does work alot ( local) and there are days, sometimes even weeks where we will not see him but maybe 5 mins here and 5 there. When the girls and I get to missing him badly we do fun things together for him. The girls will make him crafts or cards. We will make him a special treat ( normally will leave it out for him with a note that says " Hand made from the hearts of your best girls ... We love you bunches" for him to find when he gets home. We also use the time he is gone to plan extra special family nights for when he will be home with us.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I know how it feels. Dh is gone a lot for work. I just try to keep the kids & I busy. Do some fun things & make plans to stay busy. Hope the time goes quickly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN