Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My mind is in jumbles. What would you do??

Posted by   + Show Post
We are in the process of moving. I took our 6 year old daughters curtains down yesterday and was going to put these temp curtains up. I forgot to put the curtains up. So tonight she tells us this.
"At night around 1:00 in the morning people that look like our neighbors across the street are looking in my window with little flashlights.". She says they wear glasses and that at first it was a man and woman and now it's just a woman. Now keep in mind that the people across the street def aren't ones to peep but we do have other neighbors around us that are somewhat questionable. Anyhow, a few things make it unbelievable because the story changed some after questioning her a few times. I did go put those temp curtains up and when we go to bed we are waking her up to come sleep in our room. We honestly don't know what to think right now but I'm freaking out but also questioning whether or not I believe her. I just need other opinions on what or how you would feel or think in a situation like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Replies (21-29):
Hartbrayka
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Maybe she had a bad dream?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I have to be honest, that gave me chills!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM

That is also one of my biggest fears....or at least plays on one of my biggest fears

kris1stbaby
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I would camp out in her room and wait to see if I saw them. She could be dreaming the whole thing but I would hate to not believe her and something happen.

1984Grad
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I've only read a few of the posts, but I would say keep doing what you are doing till you move. 

She is a little girl, with an active imagination, the move may be giving her dreams that are real to her. She may be scared of or excited for new place, new people, etc.  Don't brush her off and at the same time don't push the panic buttons.

If you have lived there long and this has not been an occurrence, chances are that it is not now, but to her it is real and just do what you need to do.

cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM
She could be seeing spirts didn't you say that your physic friends told you they felt a lot of spirts in your house?
I would just let her sleep with you until you guys move.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I would take them down and wait until tonight and see exactly who is prowling around your house.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Yea we are thinking this may be it. She has seen things in there before a few times. I'm wondering if packing all her things has something to do with it. Her room is kind of empty looking now. I don't know but I def believe it could be a possibility.

Quoting cutestmom24:

She could be seeing spirts didn't you say that your physic friends told you they felt a lot of spirts in your house?

I would just let her sleep with you until you guys move.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phoenixallison
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM

change her room IMMEDIATELY!!!! put a stick in the window to block it get a security system & a gun. search online sex offeners in your area ASAP make a police report!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)