Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

howd your 4th of july go?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mine went perfect, our 1st 4th of july together since we were first dating back in high school :)

we got to see an incredible air show and spectacular fireworks. got to cuddle with hubby under a blanket while he was holding me and watch the moon set and the pretty fireworks. perfect day :)

how did yours go?

lucky to have the best husband in the world

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Eh, could have been better.  We had a BBQ with the family, came home and took naps then did the normal routine for the rest of the evening.

c Kendall d

jacobsmommy84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Ours was like that:) this is the first year that my hubby and I have been off together the evening of the 4th and it was just perfect:) we live in Vegas so there were a ton of fireworks~ we went to the edge of town where we could look out over the city, grabbed a blanket, some picnic dinner, and cuddled and watched all the fireworks go off:)
It was one of those simple, perfect moments:)
Loved it so much:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jacobsmommy84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Youre a good mommy~ sorry you had to miss out though:/ it's hard having kids sometimes...

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Eh, could have been better.  We had a BBQ with the family, came home and took naps then did the normal routine for the rest of the evening.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

aww im glad you guys enjoyed yourselves..

def a perfect evening, esspecially when we were kissing while the fireworks were going off and he was holding me :) a day i wont ever forget!

lwalker270
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:38 AM
It was really good. It was my youngest son's bd and we went to see Brave, went out for sushi and watched fireworks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM

awesome!

Quoting lwalker270:

It was really good. It was my youngest son's bd and we went to see Brave, went out for sushi and watched fireworks.

fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM

you always have next year....

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

AdellesMom
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM
It was great. We hosted a cookout. I wish my kids could've been there! My nieces and nephews came over, and so do some of my younger cousins. They would've had a blast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HollyHawk333
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM
It was so much fun. We did a little shopping and had apitizers at chili's then a fish fry at a friends house. We watched fireworks from the hotel court yard I work at. They were lighting off the city ones about 50yards away so it was the closest you could get and they were beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Boring, we didn't do anything. Our plans were shot b/c of the power outages in my area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)