Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how you met? SO/DH

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:55 AM
  • 27 Replies
how did you meet your SO/DH? and how long have you been together? and how many kids do you have after the time of being together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nsparky1964
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM

i have known my dh for nearly 15yrs before we got together, he was married to a friend of mine a lifetime ago...she sadly passed from cancer...we started flirting with each other on facebook back in febuary of 11, hooked up in march (he was suppose to be a nsa)...he asked me to marry him on our first real date(3 wks later), i moved  into his house 6wks later, we married 4months after our first night together......we have no kids together (nor do we want any)..i have 2 girls grown, gone and have families of their own...he has a dd16 who is with us all the time!!!!

trishaAnne1968
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I met mine while seeing his best friend, also he was a FireFighter at the time, I was taking my kids to see the trucks, we then started to talk and out for coffee, he came over for dinners and coffee on call for he was also on 1st, Aid on the Ambulance, 2x a week, (1995). perposed,1996, married on May 23,1998,

ambiepowell
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM
aww!! that sounds like the saddest thing turned into a blessing!! :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambiepowell
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM
thats cute! thanks for sharing ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgeEbb
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I met my husband our freshman year in high school, that was 16 almost 17 years ago.  We started dating our senior year after we became best of friends.  We will be married 8 years this summer and we have three beautiful girls ages 7, 4, and 3 months.

polyhymia
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I have known dh for almost 9 years, we met on the school bus :) We were both 13 and started "dating", talk on the phone and sit next to eachother on the school bus. When we went to the movies his older brother had to come with us haha. We have been together for 8 years, married for 2 and we have 2 boys :)

Mom2Addison12
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM

we've been on and off for 6 years.....but we got back together a year ago, today.......but we met back in high school, he was tlaking about his girlfrirend at the time, i asked to see the picture again, i looked laughed and said "ew, she's a bitch."

mamacalifornia
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM

We meet at high school, we have been together for 13yrs & married for 10yrs, we have 2 kids

K9LEOWifeMomto4
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Blind date on my birthday of all days! It will be 10 years this fall that we've been together and we'll celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary in September. I came into the relationship with 2 kids and we've since had two more. DD is 14. ds1 is 12, ds2 is 6 and ds3 is 4.

EastCoastMom78
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I met my husband on yahoo personals in 2001 and got married in 2002. We have a beautiful daughter and have been married for 10 years coming September 26th.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)