Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ever have dreams of your deceased loved one's?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
My brother passed away in March of 08 and I had a dream about him last night. It felt so real and he was talking and it was his voice and he looked the same as when he passed. It's so weird, it has been on my mind all day. It's a huge dissapointment when he wake up and realize it was just a dream =\ I am thankful that at least I got to see him in my dream. I sure do miss him a lot!

Any of you ladies have dreams like that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadsW
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Yes, of my brother. Nightmares, too. I much prefer the nice dreams, but waking can be heartbreaking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM
I haven't had a nightmare about him, and I hope that doesn't happen. That would be shitty =\

Quoting JadsW:

Yes, of my brother. Nightmares, too. I much prefer the nice dreams, but waking can be heartbreaking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Yeah. I used to have them a lot, right after he died. It's enough to make a person dread sleep, for sure.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I haven't had a nightmare about him, and I hope that doesn't happen. That would be shitty =\

Quoting JadsW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM
I just had one of my grandmother the other night. Also, I had a dream about my dad, he was very young. Like 20's. He was so happy. A few weeks later got a call my grandpa died (his dad). I expected it to be my dad. Ironically, my dad passed 4 mos later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robynlo77
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Both of my parents passed away, by the time I was 13. I often have dreams about them.

I will wake up so sad, wishing I could have stayed asleep longer, cause the dreams feel so real, and I  wish I could have spent more time with them

AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Wow. That's crazy. So sorry for your losses.

Quoting yourpassion:

I just had one of my grandmother the other night. Also, I had a dream about my dad, he was very young. Like 20's. He was so happy. A few weeks later got a call my grandpa died (his dad). I expected it to be my dad. Ironically, my dad passed 4 mos later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
That's exactly how I was feeling this morning. You just want to fall back asleep and be back with them.

Quoting robynlo77:

Both of my parents passed away, by the time I was 13. I often have dreams about them.

I will wake up so sad, wishing I could have stayed asleep longer, cause the dreams feel so real, and I  wish I could have spent more time with them

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Oh I know. Such a horrible thing :(

Quoting JadsW:

Yeah. I used to have them a lot, right after he died. It's enough to make a person dread sleep, for sure.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Quoting JadsW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsey1112
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Yes when my gradmother passed away I had a dream about her. I always was upset I never seen her when she was in better health I did see her before she passed anyways, the dream was her talking to me and saying it was ok and she loved me. I was crying in my dream and I woke up and was crying. It was crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN