Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

meeting online??

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:43 PM
  • 43 Replies
Have any of you met your DH through an internet dating site? If so, which one and how was your experience? When I'm ready to start dating I was thinking of joining a site between my kids, work and school I don't get to go out much!

Thanks! :)
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wildflower1980
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I met my Hubby online. :) He's the best guy in the world! (I might be a little biased about that last part, lol.)

I gotta tell you though- I met a LOT of toads and snakes along the way. Know what you want/ don't want in a guy and don't waiver, be patient and alert, and most of all just enjoy the experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedAgain3
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM
That's wonderful :) how long were you on there before you found your hubby?
wildflower1980
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM
The better part of 3 years. But I made quite a few mistakes along the way. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xocoutureandco
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM
I did not meet him online but on the party lIne (a phone chatting service) wehave been together for 12 years :)
wildflower1980
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Our clan the day after we got married :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
geekmommy84
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM

yup, hotornot.com and we've bee happily married for 5 yrs now. he's my best friend in this whole world. We have 3 beautiful children together. i would for sure recommend online dating websites :D

~Carolyn

A very Proud SAHM of 3( Boys: 1, Girls: 2) ~ USMC Wife ~ BFing Momma ~ WoW Player

nicole2884
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:40 PM

well we met online but i have not advice on which site, we met on facebook through friends of friends

jbjb1024
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
We met online but in a chat room. Just be careful. Talk for a while before meeting in person. Meet in public. Go with your gut. We are now married. We have been married 4.5 years together 10.5 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeysMom11
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM

i met dh on datehookup.com. we've been together for 3 years, married for almost 4 months. it was definitely the best decision i ever made :) he's my best friend. but be careful, i had my share of creeps along the way. never give any personal information until you've talked for a while.

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Seriously? Lol. We used to play on that site when I was in high school .

Quoting geekmommy84:

yup, hotornot.com and we've bee happily married for 5 yrs now. he's my best friend in this whole world. We have 3 beautiful children together. i would for sure recommend online dating websites :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN