Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you catch dh/so cheating on you or how did you get caught cheating...

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
I was a SAHM with my first dd. She was 8 mo. His phone was acting up and while he was at work he called me by accident. Phone was in his pocket. I kept saying hello but no one would answer. I stayed on for a bit and heard him having a conversation with his best friends girl - we all worked and met at the same place. Oh and her dd was only 4 months older than mine. So I hear them laughing and then I hear him tell her to leave her SO and whenever she would tell him he would leave me. All the time she's laughing saying are you serious, Oh I couldn't...
I hang up and call him right back. First thing I said was: do you love me and he says yea babe. Why? So I tell him how do you love me if not even 5 min. Ago I heard your whole conversation you were having. He stayed quiet and then laughs and says: oh I was joking. I didn't mean it. She knew I was playing with her. Bullshit. I had found some emails as well he didn't know I had seen. What pissed me off the most was that I THOUGHT I could trust her. I didn't want to but I tried to. She had helped me out once and then I brought her to stay the night once when she was having issues with her SO. Such a hypocrite and I felt beyond stupid obviously. I called her SO to try to talk to him and tell him what I had heard so she wouldn't sugar coat anything and when she finds out she calls me screaming at me telling me I had no right. That why did I want to mess up her family. Lol Wow. I never got to talk to him so I don't know what she told him or how. I went to our workplace to talk to them both together because they kept putting the blame back and forth and I just wanted to know the truth, we walk outside and first thing she says was: please dont make a scene, you know im working. Haha- still makes me laugh. Long story short we didn't make it and neither did they. I told him that he had messed up our chance for a family so he should make his mistake worth it and go try to be with her since he had already lost me and his bf over her. He said no and until now - 4 years later- calls it the stupidest mistake ever. I think I Handled it lady like lol or was plain stupid idk. Sometimes I feel frustrated. I feel like I wasn't able to take out my emotions completely but I'm ok now. I've moved on and that's all that matters.
What's your story? Either getting caught or finding out...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM
The phone bill. I confronted he admitted.

I confessed.

We have a wonderful marriage now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM
My ex husband felt guitly enough to confess he'd been cheating when I was 6 months pregnant and having heart problems. Apparently the confession took away the guilt because he continued to cheat. Even when I was in the hospital in labor. Hence why he's an ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM
What a douche bag. You deserved better.

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

My ex husband felt guitly enough to confess he'd been cheating when I was 6 months pregnant and having heart problems. Apparently the confession took away the guilt because he continued to cheat. Even when I was in the hospital in labor. Hence why he's an ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:22 PM
I have never cheated on my DH. I'm scared he will. He loves me, and he is a great loving father and husband. However, I have little faith in men. My parents were married for 30 plus years, and they both had affairs and told me that it was none of my damn business when I was in high school. They are divorced now. My dad is remarried. My mom is alone. I have little contact with my family. Sometimes, I just feel like I am completely unlovable, and it is only a matter of time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:23 PM
I think so too. Thank you. Its ok though. Karma can be a bitch. :D

Quoting Momof5kids84:

What a douche bag. You deserved better.

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Oh I'm so sorry you went through that. I can only imagine how hard growing up with that was. You seem like a really great person, and your husband would be a fool to screw your life up. I'm sure it will all be ok

Quoting Momof5kids84:

I have never cheated on my DH. I'm scared he will. He loves me, and he is a great loving father and husband. However, I have little faith in men. My parents were married for 30 plus years, and they both had affairs and told me that it was none of my damn business when I was in high school. They are divorced now. My dad is remarried. My mom is alone. I have little contact with my family. Sometimes, I just feel like I am completely unlovable, and it is only a matter of time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I've never been cheated on, bump!

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Thank you

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Oh I'm so sorry you went through that. I can only imagine how hard growing up with that was. You seem like a really great person, and your husband would be a fool to screw your life up. I'm sure it will all be ok

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)