Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is there such a thing as being a too relaxed wife?

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

Some posts on here make me wonder if I am too relaxed. A lot of things that seem to bother everyone else, don't make me bat an eye. 

I trust him but I also don't worry about what he 'might' do. 

Does that make sense? Maybe i am just too relaxed about a lot of things. 

Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it. ~ Adam Sandler 

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM
No, that is the way it is supposed to be. There are things that happened in my life that prevent me from being this way. Sadly, most of them have absolutely nothing to do with my DH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonnlilithsmom
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

a man who is trustworthy is a treasure, and a woman who trusts him is worth even more...

no, you're not too relaxed, you're fortunate  :)

enjoy it

Sunshine257
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I am relaxed like your talking about. I mean there are times where I think what would happen if he stepped out of our marriage. He will be going on tour soon and all the groupies have me nervous. I have talked to him about it several times and he keeps telling me I would never jeopardize my family for a one night stand or std. So I am back to being relaxed again.

JillyBilly6
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Quoting Momof5kids84:

No, that is the way it is supposed to be. There are things that happened in my life that prevent me from being this way. Sadly, most of them have absolutely nothing to do with my DH.

jac77
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Funny...my DF tells me I'm too laid back sometimes. I went thru the ringer w my ex & i survived. It just taught me that things happen the way they're suppose to & no sense worrying about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel that way too.

RavenDravenF
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes cause I am the same way

CafeMom Tickers

mommyjenn84
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh gave me reasons to not trust him BEFORE we were married, but he also gained my trust back 10000% before we said I do. I couldn't have married him otherwise. I see so many things in this group that get women really going and showing that.they don't trust their dh as much as they say, and deff don't trust the ”what mighthappens”... Makes me said because I don't think thats how a marriage should be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

nope , i feel the same way, , everyone is different , while some moms on here get mad about things it wouldnt really bother me, i dont worry about what he might do, dh has a ton of close girl friends an i trust himm to hang with them whenever he wants 

kellysparkles
by Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you!  Some of these ladies are too high strung.  OMG he spoke to another woman at the grocery store?!?!  Clearly..he's cheating.  ::rolls eyes::

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)