Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Do remember your first kiss? Do you remember how old you were?
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Replies (41-48):
SaraMommy
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I was 14 and it was with my boyfriend at the time.

1CrazyCajun
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Do I remember? Oh my yes ! I was 15 and at a friends B-day party. Her older brother 17 was there and giving me the eye all afternoon. Beautiful clear blue eyes, black wavy hair, dimples and a mouth to die for. It was behind their house. *sigh* good memory.

I'm still friends with him. He and his wife come over frequently when we give BBQs and stuff. LOL.

¸¸Mainstream Moms¸¸ Yep, it's a label. Come join the normal side of parenting. No AP.

Mommy_Burge
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I think I was 12....it was in the field between the school and our houses.
His name was garrett patterson. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Yes 15 with my ex husband

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM
well i wish i could remember the very first real kiss that i had but that only thing i can remeber is the first time i kissed my first boy friend. I was in middle school, we were in his bed room at his house on his bed he was trying to get me to play video games with him but i told him i wasn't enterested so instead we layed back on his bed and started kissing and making out and man even then in middle school i wished that we had been totally alone i probably could have gotten him to do more cuz i know i so wanted more after at least 4 or 5 mins of making out... Oh don't you just love the puppy dog love feeling? Lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I was 14. It was disgusting. He was 26.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:41 PM
14 or 15
babybuddafly
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Well I was in kinder when this stalker kid pinned me down with his friends during recess and pecked kissed me. I felt violated lol. My real kiss was at 12 and very nice. It was a good first kiss :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)