Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do remember your first kiss? Do you remember how old you were?
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Replies (41-48):
SaraMommy
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I was 14 and it was with my boyfriend at the time.

1CrazyCajun
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Do I remember? Oh my yes ! I was 15 and at a friends B-day party. Her older brother 17 was there and giving me the eye all afternoon. Beautiful clear blue eyes, black wavy hair, dimples and a mouth to die for. It was behind their house. *sigh* good memory.

I'm still friends with him. He and his wife come over frequently when we give BBQs and stuff. LOL.

¸¸Mainstream Moms¸¸ Yep, it's a label. Come join the normal side of parenting. No AP.

Mommy_Burge
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I think I was 12....it was in the field between the school and our houses.
His name was garrett patterson. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Yes 15 with my ex husband

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM
well i wish i could remember the very first real kiss that i had but that only thing i can remeber is the first time i kissed my first boy friend. I was in middle school, we were in his bed room at his house on his bed he was trying to get me to play video games with him but i told him i wasn't enterested so instead we layed back on his bed and started kissing and making out and man even then in middle school i wished that we had been totally alone i probably could have gotten him to do more cuz i know i so wanted more after at least 4 or 5 mins of making out... Oh don't you just love the puppy dog love feeling? Lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I was 14. It was disgusting. He was 26.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:41 PM
14 or 15
babybuddafly
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Well I was in kinder when this stalker kid pinned me down with his friends during recess and pecked kissed me. I felt violated lol. My real kiss was at 12 and very nice. It was a good first kiss :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN