Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna talk about sex ANONYMOUSLY? Join us In the Bedroom!

Posted by   + Show Post

embarrassedHave sex questions that you're too embarrassed to ask?

Maybe you just want to dish about your sexy weekend? surprised

Come join us In the Bedroom to share all your naughty little secrets!

ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
4anna4
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:38 PM

really? well i am pregnant soo not much to do! but before evert day<3

jazmya_mom
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM
3 moms liked this
I just had emergency surgery and have not thought about sex since but I was just informed that when I heal propperly he is going to "tear that ass up" I couldn't help but laugh because I believe he is VERY serious! Sex is the last thing on my mind while I am trying to heal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM
A lot of anonymous bitches in the bedroom beware.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HenleysMommy12
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Well......my hubby and i still make love even tho i'm 25 weeks pregnant. My hubby loves my pregnancy curves, but how can i feel more comfortable in my pregnancy body?

Mari6443
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Are there any moms on here who are petite like me, who have pain when having intercourse with your DH? I need advice and help. That would be great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamatrinie
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:22 AM
I am 21 and have only been been one guy and he says that have want to do a three out foursum how do i tell him that i don't wanna do that? Even just thinking about it masked me feel weird i still have all this baby fat.
mamatrinie
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:28 AM
What i did was last on my side and let him have at it:) And also if you are sore like i was start having him out vit E down there and while he does that tell you everything about your pregnant body that turned his on that is what my hubby did and it made me feel a lot more comfortable taking of my clothes.
wisemotherof3
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Hello ladies I am married I have littleissues with being shy around other as my husband is not.... Im not sure y and Im not against oral but want to be into more that makesense?? Im also prgn and my husb is lazy not energetic as i am.. any ideas??

beulah164
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:55 AM
I also want a exciting sex life but I have problems first I orgasm with foreplay but that's it i don't know how it feels and second problem my h can't try diffrent positions bec of weight issues any advise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devotedmommy84
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I have a question.  What do you do if you no longer feel attracted to your spouse?  I mean I still love him with all my heart, but we have both let ourselves go a little over the past couple years and I don't feel like I am attracted to him anymore.  He is always wanting to have sex, but I feel like I'm just not interested, almost like it's a chore.  Now I don't like feeling this way, and I wouldn't say any of this to him, I just really need some advice.  I don't want this to ruin our relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)