Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your DH have your log in info???

Posted by   + Show Post

My DH has all my log in info for my email and facebook and all that, but I haven't mentioned CM. Not because I'm hiding it, but he's been out of state since march and when we have the chance to talk I'd rather talk about our kids and ideas for the new place and the big move we're getting ready for. My question is does yours have all of your info, even for this place? 

by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Replies (61-70):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM

No, he doesn't really do the internet thing

aimesnyc
by Amy on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Pretty much.  And if he wants/needs any of my login info for anything, all he has to do is ask. *shrug*  We trust each other and have nothing to hide, so we really only log into each other's accounts if we need to look up something, etc (i.e. my hubby will ask me to open his email to look for something when he is unable to, etc).  Although the one place where I am hesitant to give him my login info is Livejournal, because it is pretty much my diary (although I rarely type in there).  Gotta have a little privacy, am I right?

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I sty logged on to CM, he doesn't care enough to go on here though,lol.  For everything else, yeah he knows mine and I know his. We do not feel the need for that kind of "privacy" in our marriage.

56Marmywife1997
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Yes because I am very forgetful and need someone to have that info.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM

of course

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:08 AM

well, I said of course.... but I don't think he actually knows (aka: remembers) most of my passwords.   I have them written down somewhere. 

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes and no.  He had my login info for my email and (I think) facebook, but not cafemom, but I would give it to him if he asked.  That being said, I have his login info for his email and has had to get into his facebook before.  The key is that we don't but the option is there because we have trust.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Everything is always logged in already. No need for passwords. Its all remembered. My phone and ipad always have the pages up (cm&fb). He doesn't bother to look. He couldn't care less.

Same here.. Except I don't have FB.
Bubbie0809
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:38 AM

if he got on my laptop he would have everything (my passwords are just saved on here) but to have them written down somewhere, he doesn't. Not because I am hiding anything, b/c he doesn't care about that kind of thing.

blondieof3kids
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Nope and I dont have his.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)