Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How can i save my relationship??????

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

I dont want to go to much in to detail but it's a 10yr relationship and filed tax's joint for the last 4 yr's have lived together for the past 7 strait. and We haven't been ok for a long time. now going threw a divorse. i need Advice to help me stop thinking NEG and how to keep going. dk just need help. we love eachother. still

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome.  Have you tried couples counseling?

-mrs.mamma-
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this

have you considered couples therapy/counseling? anybody I've talked to that has utilized that resource, has always had great things to report about how their relationship improved.

it's worth a shot if you're both willing to put in that extra effort. HUGS.

LuLuRex
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you trying to talk about things? What does he say about everything, does he want it to work out too?

LondonCherry
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

The Love Dare, look it up online I think amazon has it too.

jenny123660
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:30 AM

well we are in the middle of a D and im in a bad spot. this has been a 10yr relationship. in the last 4 thing's got worse my ppd got in the way a few weeks after we had our son. one day and we got in a fight kinda. but alfter that we had a case worker comming to our house to make sure every thing was ok. they sead we should take some kinda class like that and we never did. He had sead he didn't have the time. and no he didn't he work's so hard im suprized he aint melted to a roof. lol As of right now we have 2mo to agree in the D or i do my darndest to fix what I have done. we are trying to talk but i cant leave the past "what has happened in the last 4yrs. I want to fix this with all my heart. he has heard that he would loose his job with his uncal if he got back with me for like the 5th 6th time. its a long story. but he dose say he still loves me and that we should take the D as an eraser. and then maybe he would have the chance to really propose to me for real. cause he never did. and it upset me cause it was over "my 30,000$ hospital bill from 5 yrs ago right befor our son was conceved. I have reminded him of how i was when i had a way around "truck" and i got the kids on wic fs and sc and took them to parks dr app. i was happy but i was not understanding what everyone was pounding me with. it's like parenting "to soft" "just right" "to hard" i got the to soft whitch annoied me and the to hard that well pisses me off. and im in hell lol I want to apoligize to his family and show him i can do what i need to but i dont want to see our kids go threw a D. that will screw them up more then thing's r now. they stay at there great grand parent's house. while there father works and hangs out with his friend's witch nither of us did much of. i know i need to give him space and time but. I cheated so i guess he's wanting to see if he can find some girl and see what it's like.... I havent been the best of moms or the best of wifes. but i had no one to teach me when i needed guidence i was to sceard to ask.

jenny123660
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:34 AM

the hospital bill was from kidney stones that had to be laser blasted witch i have to have it done again. maybe. but this is so hard

jenny123660
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Trying to talk him in to it.

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Be the best person you can be,for your kids and yourself,hopefully he will want to stay,but the main thing is to work on yourself.

jenny123660
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:51 AM

I only have 2mo to save this and show him i will work and do my duitys as a true wife. i just feel i have already tryed to hard and cryed to much. i am afraid to live alone but i can go at life alone. but i love going home to him and our kids.

Bells2000
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:54 AM
good luck.

if the relationship has been bad for four years.. What have you tried doing in that time to fix it?

anything work a little?

sorry, no advice on you cheating. To me personally, thats a deal breaker. I would never be with my dh again if i ever found out he cheated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)