Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

scale 1-10 dh trust u???

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 28 Replies
Does he trust u? How much???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stockuponlove
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Unnm I dunno. That's a question for him I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffers96
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely he trusts me! I've never given him a reason not to. It's kind of ironic to read this - my hubby came home the other day and said that he'd had a discussion with one of the girls at his office the other day about this. She'd had a really bad relationship and vowed never to get into another one because of trust issues. She aske my hubby how much he trusts me, and he told her unconditionally. She asked him if he pays any of our bills, and he told her no, I handle all of it. She asked if he knows how much we have in savings, he said no, I handle all of it. She asked him if he knows how to pay our bills online, and he said no, I handle all of that. She was beyond impressed that he had no idea what goes on in our household, financially. The bottom line is that I never have and never will keep anything from him. I tell him how much money we have, where we have it, all our passwords and user names are written down and are in a file in my office because I've always kept that stuff together for him in case of an emergency and he needs something or if something happened to me and he had to pay bills, I don't keep anything from him because I have no reason to. He has passwords to all of my emails, Facebook, CafeMom, MySpace, all that stuff. I have nothing to hide. I love my husband and respect him so very much and he knows that. I would never do anything to hurt him or us. Our trust is very very deep. I trust him with my life.

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I would.say 10, ive never given him reason not to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Completely... so, 10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2sillygrls
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:17 AM
15 at the least. marriage or relationships are all about trust for him and i. i trust him at a 15 too, clearly way past a 10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:41 AM

6.5--I work nights at a police department so he sometimes questions whether I really am going to work at night or gets a bit jealousy when i talk about the cops in a friendly manner.

Rose87
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Quoting stockuponlove:

Unnm I dunno. That's a question for him I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sondi7
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Peke3024
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:42 AM

I have to Say a 10 Because He will Tell me once in a great while how much trust he has and he tells me the day im not happy to tell him not do something behind his back... Which i would never do I am truly Blessed and have such a wonderful Husband...♥

JessicaN27
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I have a lot o trust issues and don't really trust anybody in my life. Except my SO. I'd say we both trust each other 10 or higher

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN