Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you have an open marriage?

Posted by   + Show Post
Would you have an open marriage? Why or why not?
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Replies (191-195):
withallmylove
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM

NO  MARRIAGE IS MEANT TO BE   BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE.

IF THE PERSON YOU LOVE  IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU OR VICE VERSA THEN WHY BOTHER GETTING MARRIED!

beaugrl0824
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM
It's not an option for us, but yes I would
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplePeach72
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:10 PM

It is really sad to see the level of closed and narrow mindedness here among all of these women who are supposed to support each other.  For those of you spouting off about what is in the Bible how about you explain why Abraham, Jabob, Solomon, David and many others have multiple wives?  Are you going to judge these paragons of your religion too?

I'm thrilled to see the few who are willing to at least not judge those of us in open marriages and even happy to see those few who are in non-traditional relationship standing up and being heard.  Yes, I have an open marriage.  It started that way and will stay that way.  We have the most loving, honest and healthiest relationship that I have ever seen.  We are no less committed or loving than any monogamous couple.  The problem in this world is people who feel they have the right to judge others and cannot allow others to live their lives as they see fit. 

MotherOF5Cuties
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Nope not in marriage nor a relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trasea71
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anryan:

From one chick "fucking up the world" to another (lol), you go girl!! Hubby and I also choose to invite others into our sex lives. Albeit a little different than Anryan, as we keep feelings out. It is about sex only. Our relationship is just as strong, and probably stronger, than most out there. And I too am not a christian, and do not believe in the "one god" system. So if that makes me a bad person who is fucking up the world, then so be it. I met a bus driver who is a swinger!! She is driving YOUR kids to school during the day, and sucking other's cocks at night!! Lol. So you never know. Don't judge. You would never guess what my job is. You don't know what your neighbors do, your doctor, hairdresser, kid's teacher, or your own sister maybe!! Don't judge other people. You don't have to agree, but don't judge lest ye be judged.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)