Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you have an open marriage?

Posted by   + Show Post
Would you have an open marriage? Why or why not?
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Replies (51-60):
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
No I wouldn't! It's against our morals & beliefs! We believe a husband & wife are meant to just be with each other & no1 else!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsalaboosi3
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Quoting Anryan:

Lolol what? Adam and Eve were the first marital union ordained by God. That's why it wasn't Adam and Eve and Shelly and Joe. Just Adam and Eve. Everyone else was to continue that arrangement set by God. God said: "you both will become ONE flesh" that was there vows! So to answer your question, No, they were not Bf/gf God gave Eve to be Adams WIFE. And notice he only gave one women and one man. He didn't give him two or five women. But it doesn't matter, because all of this is irrelevant to you because you claimed your not Christian.
EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM
I won't share my husband. But I wouldn't mind if he wanted to share me...hahahahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ddemarco
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh heck no!  1) I'm the jealous type.  2) I'm a Christian.  3) I never want to walk down the cheating path again; it's not worth it (and yes, it's still cheating even if the other "approves" imho)

mrsalaboosi3
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Quoting violetteseyes:

So your saying the arrangement set by God is just a piece of paper with no significance? Why do u think he created this arrangement?
mrzlili07
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

NO no way not ever i believe marriage is 2 people only i don't believe in bringing in a 3rd person into a relationship 

mrsalaboosi3
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Quoting violetteseyes:

You can love someone without being married, but yo say its like being married is wrong. Because its not.
eastcoastmama11
Many marriages have nothing to do with "god".

Quoting mrsalaboosi3:

Quoting Anryan:

Lolol what? Adam and Eve were the first marital union ordained by God. That's why it wasn't Adam and Eve and Shelly and Joe. Just Adam and Eve. Everyone else was to continue that arrangement set by God. God said: "you both will become ONE flesh" that was there vows! So to answer your question, No, they were not Bf/gf God gave Eve to be Adams WIFE. And notice he only gave one women and one man. He didn't give him two or five women. But it doesn't matter, because all of this is irrelevant to you because you claimed your not Christian.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eastcoastmama11
No, I could not do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM
5 moms liked this
Who Are you to judge her? Is her marriage affecting you? No it's not so you need to mind your own business! I don't agree with open marriages either because of my beliefs but I don't judge those that do! Her marriage does not affect me or anyone else except the people in her life! If it works for her then why do you care?

Quoting mrsalaboosi3:

Quoting Anryan:

you've missed the whole point of what I said. Tell me, what's is the point of being married if your gonna have partners outside of that? Stay single and bebwith your men. That's why the world is fucked up now. Instead of keeping the original arrangement of marriage, people likebyou destroy it by adding your own version or spin on marriage. Marriage is 2, man and wife. You can add to it and you can't take away from it. You defeated the whole point of marriage with your shenanigans. Its quite ridiculous and sad. and I hope to God you don't reproduce. Why bring kids into such a messed up relationship, so they can grow up with more problems to bring to the world. Such a shame!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN