Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you have an open marriage?

Posted by   + Show Post
Would you have an open marriage? Why or why not?
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Replies (61-70):
mrsalaboosi3
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Quoting eastcoastmama11:

How can you say that when God created marriage. He made it exactly the way its supposed to be, so your basically saying: "you know what God, I don't like your way of marriage, I want to do it my way"! Wtf????
Gmgej
by Michele on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM
8 moms liked this

Yes Anryan will you please stop fucking up the entire WORLD! geeze................(said with tongue firmly held in cheek)

oh and I am a christian and I love the Lord but I do NOT judge, and I have seen Anryan give some of the best advise I have heard on this board. Personally if I lived around her I would seek her friendship, why because her heart is beautiful.

Quoting mrsalaboosi3:

Quoting Anryan:

you've missed the whole point of what I said. Tell me, what's is the point of being married if your gonna have partners outside of that? Stay single and bebwith your men. That's why the world is fucked up now. Instead of keeping the original arrangement of marriage, people likebyou destroy it by adding your own version or spin on marriage. Marriage is 2, man and wife. You can add to it and you can't take away from it. You defeated the whole point of marriage with your shenanigans. Its quite ridiculous and sad. and I hope to God you don't reproduce. Why bring kids into such a messed up relationship, so they can grow up with more problems to bring to the world. Such a shame!!!

eastcoastmama11
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Because I don't believe in god?

It makes it very easy lol.

Quoting mrsalaboosi3:

Quoting eastcoastmama11:

How can you say that when God created marriage. He made it exactly the way its supposed to be, so your basically saying: "you know what God, I don't like your way of marriage, I want to do it my way"! Wtf????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxBiteMExx
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Nope. I don't share. What's mine is mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ireallydontcare
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

No, for me, a marriage is one man and one women. A marriage TO ME is fidelity between one man and one women.

For others? I don't give a crap what they do.

JessicaN27

No. Nothing against it, but I don't want others to be with my SO, and she feels the same way about me

mrsalaboosi3
Quoting eastcoastmama11:

Wow, smh!
thecoffeefairy
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Under the right circumstances, yes. I would use caution though. When I love, I love deeply so it isn't something to view lightly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eastcoastmama11
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I know, it's hard to believe.. It being 1952 and all.

Quoting mrsalaboosi3:

Quoting eastcoastmama11:

Wow, smh!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hectictracy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Nope! We don't want to share. We think marriage is for 2 people. More than that and it could get complicated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN