Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In a tough situation, what should I do? Please help!

Posted by   + Show Post
Ive been married to my husband for 7 yrs and we have 3 girls together. Since Ive been with him, he is the only one that works, i have 2 Associates. He used to be in the military but got out. He deployed 3x returned wit a purple heart & PTSD. He comes from divorced parents household...all this factored in he is a good man but has issues when he gets angry. This anger has caused us problems. Any little thing would get him mad. He hated that I couldn't keep a Job or that the house would be a mess, when we first started dating he was cool but as the yrs passed he started getting more & more mad. At one point he pushed me against the wall when I was pregnant, he had pulled my hair I called the cops & he was arrested for domestic violence. He didn't go to jail but had to do community service, after this happened I find out he had been cheating on me cus he couldn't take all the problems we were going thru..I took him back but I never forgot that he had cheated on me. This caused problems and eventually caused more arguments. I think everything built up inside and one day I ignored him & he flipped. He thru stuff and pushed me again this time leaving a mark on my neck. He is going to court again & wants me to say nothing happened. He already told me that our marriage is over & that were not getting back together so I should move on. I love him but I know that in reality we need time apart. He doesn't admit that what he did was wrong and is actin like he's moved on. He's talking again to the girl he cheated on me but says they're just friends. I don't want to lie In court so I told him Im not going to testify. He got mad and said if he goes to jail I will end up with nothing & that everything I have is going to be taken away. I don't know what to do. I want to look for a job but I don't have anyone to watch my girls...he doesnt want me to file for divorce or child supports.... I don't know what to do He is a GREAT dad but unfortunatly has a temper when it comes to ME.....any advice BUT ONLY SERIOUS RESPONSES PLEASE!!! I don't want to feel judged
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Replies (21-21):
PinkHairMAMA
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM
My only question is if your daughters were in this situation what would you tell them to do? Remember you are setting an example for them.

(((hugs))) so sorry you're going through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)