Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Bad feeling... Update

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this
I went away this weekend for my cousins wedding and I got a voicemail from a girl I honestly can not stand. She is very fake, thinks she is amazing because boys drool over her and I never trusted her around hubby as she always needs male attention. As I was getting up to leave for the airport, I saw there was a voicemail from a random number and it was her saying we needed to talk right away and she wanted to do coffee in the morning. I don't know why- but I have a bad feeling about it. I have a feeling that she will tell me she ran into my hubby at the bars and something happened or something like that. Now I will follow this up with the fact that I have never doubted him before, but there is a feeling inside me and I really hope it is wrong. I am 12 weeks pregnant and love him to bits- I pray I am wrong.

UPDATE
Well I spoke to both of them on the phone and my feeling was semi true- he has been texting her when he was drinking and she didn't know who it was until she asked my friend to look through her contacts- where his number is.

He claims that it was a stupid joke that he thought was funny. Until now.

I am not looking for advice- as I feel I need to do what feels right to me- and although I have no clue what that is right now- I'll figure it out. As any woman here would do.

I am staying strong and coping calmly because I need to take care of my lil bean and it's not worth risking his or her health.

Just pray that I do what is right and that I can find the correct path for my family.
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't assume just get. You will worry yourself sick, and you don't need that while pregnant. I pray that's not the case either. Hang in there mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM

try to relax momma. Also you know she likes trouble so take what she says with a grain of salt. She could just be tryinbg to start shit between you two.

armywife732010
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

just talk to your hubby and ask hiim straight out if there is anything he needs to tell you. 

MrsAmundson23
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Quoting armywife732010:

just talk to your hubby and ask hiim straight out if there is anything he needs to tell you. 

I am dying to but it's 5:45 am there- so he is sound asleep. I wish someone was awake to tell me what is going on!
Pandi653
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this
To hell with the time. I'd be blowing up HER phone. Forget coffee, tell me NOW.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife732010
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Just breathe! She could just be trying to be a homewrecker. Id give him another hour and wake him up You are his wife and he shouldnt get upset for calling. You are concerned and have every right to be

Quoting MrsAmundson23:

Quoting armywife732010:

I am dying to but it's 5:45 am there- so he is sound asleep. I wish someone was awake to tell me what is going on!

Gmgej
by Michele on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM

You owe her nothing, I would be calling her and demanding it NOW, and tell her you aren't having coffee.

MrsAmundson23
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Quoting Gmgej:

You owe her nothing, I would be calling her and demanding it NOW, and tell her you aren't having coffee.

Oh. There will be no coffee. She isn't a friend- never has been. She's a friends roommate. But I am calling her when I have a layover. I just can't imagine what it could be. Besides my above thought.
JZB
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Hope your feeling is wrong

MommaHathead
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't take anything that she has too say too seriously without any proof, especially if you say that she likes trouble. If she is trying to get to you and push your buttons, don't give her the stisfaction....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)