Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i cant belive him!! update***

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:26 AM
  • 40 Replies
So my hubby has been making.comments that really hurt me. We have lived here a year and a. Half. And just got a stove July 10th.
Than we went to the beach July 16-19.
Well before we went. I had trubble cleaning all the time. I hate cleaning.
So he made a comment that he could.have a woman that cleans, and has dinner ready.when he gets..home.
Well since we got home from the beach ive been cooking overnight and its ready when he gets In from work. Well I'm bi sexual so every girl I text he is all over my phone taking out from me and all. he thinks there all beautiful and flips out like he's.never seen a Pertty girl. He won't have anymore kids with me but he said if he got with one of the girls than he would have a baby with her bc. she is in collage and working. than he has been saying he
Didn't date long eough . I was his 1gf and all. He said shoulds
.Divorced since. everyone else is and he will get a lawyer Tommrrow. he. said he should get a divorce because there are too many Pertty girl out .
I feel.ugly and worthless.

Yesterday he went and talked to a lawyer so its official
We are getting divorced soon as he pays the money. I'm sitting on ready to
Start over with my baby boy!!
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
westonsmommy23
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Sorry idk why its all crazy like that my keyboard is stupid and has a mind of its own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:29 AM
7 moms liked this
I would kick him in the balls and pack my shit and go find yourself a new man/woman that appreciates you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife0424
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Why dont you tell him to do it and leave?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
westonsmommy23
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

This was me at the beach ! What do u think?
Oh we also have a 7 month old boy that he plays huh maybe 10 mins. A day and gets mad when I ask him to do anything even if its.just to give him his paci.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
westonsmommy23
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM
When I told him to do.it and starts uttering up and apologies and crap but I'm still Pissed , he don't see the effect it has.on me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Maybe you should scare him and tell him youve talked to a lawyer about divorce papers and hes going to get back with you on how long itll take

Quoting westonsmommy23:

When I told him to do.it and starts uttering up and apologies and crap but I'm still Pissed , he don't see the effect it has.on me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inlovewithcraig
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:37 AM

sound slike a real dick head ! No women deserves that. But to make him happier just straighten up here and there throughout the whole day..it wont kill you. I hate cleaning too but 98% of the time I make sure hubby comes hom eto a cleqan house.....I rarley cook dinner but I make sure to cook at least 2 times a week....I think you need to ask him what he wants you or single life...If he wants the single life then so be it...You wont force him to stay...Well thats what i would do:/

Hope things get better :(

CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:38 AM
3 moms liked this
Hun you are very pretty.

Tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on his way out.

Never let any man speak to you like this. You deserve to be treated with respect and love at all times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
westonsmommy23
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Oh and the girl.he told me he would divorce me for , the one he would have a baby with, well just so happens that yesterday she told us she's getting a divorce . It was crazy bc he had just said that the same morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Don't put yourself through this. You deserve so much more than what he gives you.

Do you think he has cheated or she has interest in him?

Quoting westonsmommy23:

Oh and the girl.he told me he would divorce me for , the one he would have a baby with, well just so happens that yesterday she told us she's getting a divorce . It was crazy bc he had just said that the same morning.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN