Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Pee and colds

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
I don't know if this is the place to well here I go have you ever had a cold and when you either cought or sneeze or blew your nose you pee just a dip?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
steelcrazy
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:00 PM

That is very common, especially after giving birth vaginally a time or two.  You need to do kegals to tighten up those muscles down there and it won't happen any more.

purple899
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:01 PM
I'll have to try that

Quoting steelcrazy:

That is very common, especially after giving birth vaginally a time or two.  You need to do kegals to tighten up those muscles down there and it won't happen any more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

She is right this is extremely common especially after giving birth and sometimes kegels can fix the problem but sometimes as in my case after 4 BIG babies even kegels cant fix it, then you can get bladder surgery if you want to. ( (I am going to as soon as we have insurance again I've been waiting to have this surgery for years )

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:02 PM

ALso you can make the kegels more intense and even more effective if you get a set of vaginal kegel weights, you wear them and squeeze to hold them inside of you and add heavier ones as you get stronger, you can do kegels without them of course but these are more intense and stronger yet.

Blinksssss YVONNE

sew4fun
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:07 PM

They got ya covered . It is pretty common.

liz.1986
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:24 AM

That happens to me. Do some kegels to tighten yourself up down there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN