Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you effing kidding me?!?

Posted by   + Show Post
Wow. I just don't even know what to say. My husband is being a complete ass tonight. We went fishing and everything was awesome and now out of the blue he's questioning if our son is his because he has blue eyes. He's arguing about everything that he can think of. First of all, our son is his. Second of all, he obviously doesn't trust me. I told him to get a DNA test. I have nothing to hide. I can't believe this. Beyond pissed right now. Btw, our son is 10 months old, the only one in our family with blue eyes and looks just like I did as a baby. Oh my gawd...Im so pissed. How did our night go from laughs and relaxation to arguments and anger?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mel0dy
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Not all children look 100% like the parents. My SOs brother had orange hair and he is the ONLY one in the family with orange hair and they both have the same Dad.  my SO his brother and his father all look like twins so his mother didnt sleep with the milk man hahahha. sorry ur DH is being such a jackass

littleangie
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Crap, I guess my son or daughter isn't mine.  I am half Asian with brown eyes and black hair.  My son has brown hair and blue eyes and my daughter has blond hair and brown eyes.  Wait a minute, I was pregnant with them.  Tell your husband he is a complete moron about your baby.  My kids look like everybody else, but me.  Genetics is a mysterious thing. 

PrinceMomma486
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Mine makes comments like that too. Our oldest daughter looks just like me but he questions if she's his....talk about feeling insulting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradya
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Wow it a DNA test so he can look like a ass. Ohhh fucker why question Now the baby is 10 months

jacobsmommy84
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:05 AM
No. NOT all babies are born blue-eyed. My eyes were brown from the day I was born and my son's eyes went from black to a really dark brown. Not a hint of blue.
My daughter has blue eyes though, with little specks of green, just like daddy:) she was born with bluish eyes and they've stayed that way.

Just thought I should clarify.

Quoting whitleypittman:

Is he a bit on the dim-witted side? Eye colors change. Mine are a different color every day! And ALL babies are born blue-eyed, then change over time! They might be blue now, but they could be orange a year from now!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM

OMG. what the?! that's so ridiculous.

both of my boys also have blue eyes.. mine are green, DH's are brown. our 3.5yr old looks just like him, our 8mo old looks just like me.

that's an asshole move for him :-/
sorry, hun.. could there be anything else bugging him?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Wow your husband has been on a roll lately huh?  I recommend investing in a good cast iron skillet, because eventually you're going to need to knock him upside his damn head!!  :x

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Im telling ya! He's really been a true ass lately. Honestly, I don't know what's going on but Im getting tired of being his emotional punching bag. I just feel like our marriage isn't going to make it much longer and not because of me. I hope Im wrong because I love him...A LOT! He pulled this crap and then all of a sudden he was happy and we made up. I don't know what to think right now. Im really confused. I really need someone to talk to.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Wow your husband has been on a roll lately huh?  I recommend investing in a good cast iron skillet, because eventually you're going to need to knock him upside his damn head!!  :x

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

What the heck? That's insane.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Yea, our daughter was born with gray eyes and now they are hazel. I was born with blue eyes but the quickly turned green and hubby was born with blue eyes and now has a golden brown color.

Quoting jacobsmommy84:

No. NOT all babies are born blue-eyed. My eyes were brown from the day I was born and my son's eyes went from black to a really dark brown. Not a hint of blue.

My daughter has blue eyes though, with little specks of green, just like daddy:) she was born with bluish eyes and they've stayed that way.

Just thought I should clarify.

Quoting whitleypittman:

Is he a bit on the dim-witted side? Eye colors change. Mine are a different color every day! And ALL babies are born blue-eyed, then change over time! They might be blue now, but they could be orange a year from now!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)