Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Im still so upset and hurt.

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM
  • 74 Replies

I posted last night about hubby getting angry at me because our son has blue eyes and "looks nothing like" hubby.
Here is a baby pic of hubby. Im mobile so Im going to comment with a pic of me as a baby and a pic of Markus. I'll post a recent pic of hubby too. Im so upset about what has been happening lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kattu
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Markus
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Colleen86
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Maury.....???

SuperMom2433
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Me with my mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Hubby and I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsImperfect
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Your son looks just like your hubby as a baby. Sometimes that happens. I was a blue eyed blonde until I was 3. I now have really dark hair and green eyes. All my kids are blonde and blue eyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Our daughter, Jenessa as a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Cute baby. Genetics are a funny thing. Did you cheat on your hubby or something? I think that it is weird for it to come out of left field.

Our newest edition looks nothing like hubby. He looks exactly like me. Also, my hubby has blue eyes and I have brown eyes, but my
16 month old has hazel/green eyes. Where did that come from? Who knows. He is most definitely my DH's though. He's the only one that I've been with for almost 9 yrs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
See?? And he seriously got angry and was yelling at me arguing about how he looks nothing like him!

Quoting MrsImperfect:

Your son looks just like your hubby as a baby. Sometimes that happens. I was a blue eyed blonde until I was 3. I now have really dark hair and green eyes. All my kids are blonde and blue eyed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM
My cousins little boy has blue eyes & they both have Brown eyes. They r both really dark skinned & is VERY VERY VERY PALE lol. He has brown hair she has red hair. He looks like they adopted him.. The father had a DNA test done because he thought she slept with someone else. It came back he is the dad! Sometimes kids don't look like their parents :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN