Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im still so upset and hurt.

Posted by   + Show Post

I posted last night about hubby getting angry at me because our son has blue eyes and "looks nothing like" hubby.
Here is a baby pic of hubby. Im mobile so Im going to comment with a pic of me as a baby and a pic of Markus. I'll post a recent pic of hubby too. Im so upset about what has been happening lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hes being ignorant. Genetics are weird. You could have a kid that looks like someones great grandmother or something. My niece looks just like me. And my sister is half black and my nieces father is 100% AA and shes as white as me and looks identical to me. Her hair is just slightly different. So you never know

Quoting SuperMom2433:

See?? And he seriously got angry and was yelling at me arguing about how he looks nothing like him!

Quoting MrsImperfect:

Your son looks just like your hubby as a baby. Sometimes that happens. I was a blue eyed blonde until I was 3. I now have really dark hair and green eyes. All my kids are blonde and blue eyed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM
No. Im not a cheater. I have been faithful to my husband the whole time we have been together. We have been together for 9 years and married for 7.5 years. He doesn't trust me and I haven't done anything for him to question. Im an honest person and took our vows seriously. He's going off of what happened when we got together. I was with a guy for 1.5 years and met my now hubby a year into my ex relationship. Well, I ended up sleeping with my now hubby and left my ex because I was head over heels in love with my now hubby. So he brings that up saying I did it to my ex what's going to stop me from doing it now? Well, Im married to the lobe of my life and we have two children. Why would I want to cheat and lose everything I have now?

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Cute baby. Genetics are a funny thing. Did you cheat on your hubby or something? I think that it is weird for it to come out of left field.

Our newest edition looks nothing like hubby. He looks exactly like me. Also, my hubby has blue eyes and I have brown eyes, but my

16 month old has hazel/green eyes. Where did that come from? Who knows. He is most definitely my DH's though. He's the only one that I've been with for almost 9 yrs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My children all look like me not my husband.

I seriously don't understand men. When you have a child. They get both of the parents genes not just his.

I have seen a black and white couple have a blonde hair blue eyed baby.

Seriously slap him up against the head and tell him to grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Sounds like he has trust issues. To me, cheating when you're dating is wrong, but, really, it's not like you're married. I cheated on my bf of 5 yrs with my now husband. I broke it off with him to be with DH. My DH never brings that up. It's not even an issue. I think that you should seek counseling for his trust issues. No one should have to live this way. Also, do you think that he could be the one cheating and his guilt is killing him?

Quoting SuperMom2433:

No. Im not a cheater. I have been faithful to my husband the whole time we have been together. We have been together for 9 years and married for 7.5 years. He doesn't trust me and I haven't done anything for him to question. Im an honest person and took our vows seriously. He's going off of what happened when we got together. I was with a guy for 1.5 years and met my now hubby a year into my ex relationship. Well, I ended up sleeping with my now hubby and left my ex because I was head over heels in love with my now hubby. So he brings that up saying I did it to my ex what's going to stop me from doing it now? Well, Im married to the lobe of my life and we have two children. Why would I want to cheat and lose everything I have now?

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Cute baby. Genetics are a funny thing. Did you cheat on your hubby or something? I think that it is weird for it to come out of left field.

Our newest edition looks nothing like hubby. He looks exactly like me. Also, my hubby has blue eyes and I have brown eyes, but my

16 month old has hazel/green eyes. Where did that come from? Who knows. He is most definitely my DH's though. He's the only one that I've been with for almost 9 yrs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
super_mom_5
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM

your son has your husband smile in his baby picture.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM
I know he's not guilty of cheating. He's def not cheating. I know he has trust issues but he doesn't want to see a counselor. I wish he would because Im starting to wonder if he's just here because he feels like he has to be. I don't know if he really loves me. Im almost in tears thinking about that. I know Im not perfect but dammit Im a good wife. I know I am. Im just at a loss. Im not happy now but I love him more than life itself. He is my soulmate. He's my best friend. I just don't know what to say anymore.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Sounds like he has trust issues. To me, cheating when you're dating is wrong, but, really, it's not like you're married. I cheated on my bf of 5 yrs with my now husband. I broke it off with him to be with DH. My DH never brings that up. It's not even an issue. I think that you should seek counseling for his trust issues. No one should have to live this way. Also, do you think that he could be the one cheating and his guilt is killing him?

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Yup! Hubby forgets that he was a little blonde haired, white baby. But this is ridiculous him actually questioning if he's his. I can't believe it!

Quoting super_mom_5:

your son has your husband smile in his baby picture.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

This could be the perfect way to get him into counseling. Talk to him calmly about his problem and tell him that you are going to get a dna test done. Let him know that when the results come back that your son is his, he WILL be going to counseling with you. That's the deal. If he won't go for it, let him know that he is not welcome to mistreat you over the issue again then. No talking about it at all or he can leave. 

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:47 PM
You shouldn't have to say anything other than that you love him and will always be there for him. Tell him that it's either counseling or your leaving and not coming back until he goes. Leaving does not necessarily mean that you it's over or that you're giving either one of you the right to look elsewhere. It just means that you won't and can't live like that anymore. He is destroying your marriage. Don't let his tears stop you. He needs to hurt and hit rock bottom before he'll commit to counseling. If you leave, make sure that still make yourself available to him whenever he needs you and that you make it a point to call him and answer his calls. This way, he will know that he's not alone, and that you're still committed to him.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

I know he's not guilty of cheating. He's def not cheating. I know he has trust issues but he doesn't want to see a counselor. I wish he would because Im starting to wonder if he's just here because he feels like he has to be. I don't know if he really loves me. Im almost in tears thinking about that. I know Im not perfect but dammit Im a good wife. I know I am. Im just at a loss. Im not happy now but I love him more than life itself. He is my soulmate. He's my best friend. I just don't know what to say anymore.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I like your idea. Last night we made up (I know, I know) and I asked him, "I need to ask you a serious question. Do you really believe Markus isn't yours?". He said, "Look at him! He's a blonde hair blue eyed and looks nothing like me. If he didn't come out of you you would question it too.". Markus looks like hubby did as a baby and he's like a little mini me but with blue eyes. There is some green in Markus' eyes. I gave light green eyes.

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

This could be the perfect way to get him into counseling. Talk to him calmly about his problem and tell him that you are going to get a dna test done. Let him know that when the results come back that your son is his, he WILL be going to counseling with you. That's the deal. If he won't go for it, let him know that he is not welcome to mistreat you over the issue again then. No talking about it at all or he can leave. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)