Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I feel betrayed by the one I love

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
Back story he has emotionally cheated 3 times. I akways took him back and tried to make our marriage work. We have two kids ages 3 and 5, this last time he cheated he promised he would end it I saw the messages. He did end it his parents were on my side through it...well he deleted her info so I thought. Yea ge still had her number I feel disgusted because he lied. Everytime he cheated his excuse was you gave me no affection theres a reason why....cause I knew he was up to no good. Big surprise I was right. Well when I found the number he called me a bi___ . we were separated 2 years ago but got back together. I feel like my marriage is over...any advice would be greatly apprecated...im thinking of leaving....I can not take this anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melanie941
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Honestly Hun once.a Cheater always a cheater he's going to treat u like the gum under hi shoe because he knows you will take him back and if I were you I would want to leave because I don't want my kids growing up thinking its ok to have a marriage / relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melanie941
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Like that to where it's ok if there SO cheats on them and calls them names like bitch or whatever it may be. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kg8500
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Thank you, I dont want to leave with him being here I have to leave when he isnt around. I am done trying...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chell1024
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Wow thats disheartning. Such shit we have to come across and find out. My issueis how much of a coward i am to not say a thing. I dont want to believe there is such another person to take my time. I know i havent been theeeee best fiance weve been through shit no other person could ever think of. Ive never looked for comfort in another man or even conversation yet i feel he has. I can be all fine and dandy but as soon as he opens his ipad to facebook my whole demenor changes. I just leave the room and cowardly say nothings wrong. I love this man weve got 2 children together and hes raised my older 2 for the past 7 years. Thats along time to stay a coward i know but he brought my from hell to life. I mean my life is great i cant get he images messages outta my head though. Think off all the great times youve had can they outweigh this negative? Is he there emotionally for you and the kids? What ticks you off? Breathe everything will work its way out.
2lilmamas
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Sorry that you are going through this. Looks like does not want to stop communication with that other female. And worst he get disrespectful because you pulled out his card.
I think its time to move on. You need someone who will love you and cherish you.
Daisyducc
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Hwhen someone tries to show you who they really are, see it. I'm sorry, but he doesn't seem like he is going to change. You deserve more, and your children deserve more (to see a dad who respects their mother)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN