Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did you go on your first date?

Posted by   + Show Post
Where did you go on your first date?
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
larabear1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM
We went to the movies. I can't remember what we saw, but I'm sure dh would!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LatashaNicole
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM
At a italian resturant which is my favorite spot. We go there ever other anniversary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lfrrll5
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM
We used to work together. We went to the mall to hang out and had dinner just to catch up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cafay
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

We went out for dinner where I proceeded to drop some sauce all over my shirt which I kind of ignored while I tried in my head to figure out how  to gracefully get it off, cause I didn't want him to think I was a slob! Of course he saw it and said "you can dress her up, but you can't take her out" and laughed.6 years later and it has become my curse to have it happen multiple times and it still makes him laugh and takes me back to that moment all over again.

HookedDreamer
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Our first date was amazing... 

He came to pick me up, we drove out to a beautiful park.  Went for a hike.  Hung out with his friends (which are now my friends too).  And I wanted him do a leap of faith suspension.  This was his very first suicide and it was magical.  Now we are going back to that exact spot in May to get married and do it together... I fell in love with him that day... We had been talking and what not before then, but that was our very first date... 

Ask me about my suicide...
JadsW
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM
We were in HS, so that limited our options. lol We got a plate of fries at the local café, then went to my bff's house with her, her bf (who was his bff), & another friend. We watched "First Knight" & ate frozen pizza that tasted like cardboard. He kissed me on the way home. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PANDA29
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM
We went to 6 flags magic mountain for fright fest...awsome...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydiasmommy12
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

We went to Olive Garden and thats when he asked me to be his gf. We had known each other for quite a while. 

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM
To a haunted house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Quoting PANDA29:

We went to 6 flags magic mountain for fright fest...awsome...

Cool im sure you had a blast.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)